picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

sunday- 2 picks with extra pic3

Mohawk

Race 7
    $20 pic3 3-1-6

Race 9:
    #6 Sing Me To Sleep(4/1): Liked him last race at mlands but he got an awful drive. Flew from 8th to 2nd in the stretch. any decent cover and he blows by them like they were standing still. Oh, and it would be nice if he does not make one of his 50% chance breaks. yeah I would appreciate it. going big on him

Race 11
    #10 Biz Hub(8/1): Would have won last race at mlands if he had gasp actually tried. Had far and away the most pace in the stretch but no room. Now comes to Mohawk but there are a couple of things not to like. Firstly, post 10 on a closer is not where you wanna be even on a bigger track. Mohawk racers tend to start late with cover which means a good 15 back at the stretch. This horse can close a ton but not that far. Secondly, I hate the driver. He has never been aggressive which may kill this horse. that being said, I am still gonna lay him out to win/place. If he can get within 7 or so lengths at the start of the stretch I really think he can sweep em. Of course, he has also broken before so needs to stay flat.

picantel

heads up. middle leg of the pic3 has scratched. no clue who I will play now.

picantel

sing me to sleep ran like shit big no biggie. He was 2/5 with a couple minutes left so I took my money off. thank you youbet. ended up going off 1/1. no way in hell was I gonna keep money in there at those odds.