UltimateSelector
    UltimateSelector's Avatar Become A Pro!

How did you come up with your screen name?

It always intrigues me as to how people have come up with their screen names. What meaning it may have or just what significance it may do with your postings. I know mine has been misunderstood by some. Well here it goes ... I will start this off! Please feel free to add your comments about your name & how you came up with it.

How I I came up with Ultimate Selector! ... here's my story!

Back in 1991 I developed and programmed my 1st low-tech computer program that I took with me to Aksarben in my note book computer. I sat in the club house with a clear view of the tote board and input each minute of the cash. It was very hectic. Anyway I called this program "The Ultimate Selector!"

So in tradition I thought I would carry it on and work at becomming the Ultimate Selector! There you have it!

I hope this isn't too far off topic here for the forum. I'm just too curious I guess ...

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

I played at a local quarter horse track for a number of years. Horses can be called many names, but a number of quarter horses have "bar" in their title{ Charger Bar, Kaweah Bar, Bar jet Go Too, etc}. One of my many nicknames is Ziggy. So the shortened form of this is "thezbar".
    Now you know.

Cabo
    Cabo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22747

I could just never figure out what I want to use as a screen name. Cabo Wabo at the time, was my tequila of choice, so there you have it.

gambleonclaimers
    gambleonclaimers's Avatar Become A Pro!

My nickname came about when I owned several quarterhorses I was gambling on every horse by claiming them for myself so that is my ownership part and now I choose to gamble on claiming races each and evey day.