I really like a few horses this weekend so here are my plays.

Friday
Race 3. #4Teen Elvis(6/1). Had him last week and he came 2nd at 47/1. darnit anyway. I thought he tried too late in the stretch and could have won it all. Worth a small play. Sears is on first time.

Saturday
Race 4. #8 Daiban N(8/1). Wish he was a little more inside but he will not be locked in at least this week. This will be a minimum of a $200 play for me. I am hoping for good odds so will put the money late.

Race 10. #7 Too Much Gun(7/2). I waited for him last week and he took the week off. This horse will fly home and watch the race a couple weeks ago and you will see a huge close. If he pulls 2nd or 3rd over you can kiss his ass goodbye. This is my 2nd biggest play of the weekend.

Race 11. #4 Viking Smaug(6/1). Did not see his last race so this is purely a speculative race. Last week the 5 ran second to the 8 who moves outside. The 5 this week is 7/2 ml but sears gets off the 5 and gets on the 4. hmmmm? Does sears know something I wonder.

Race 12. #2 Jims Guy(15/1). ok shoot me this is a chase lol. However, I really believe if he fires(like he did 3 or 4 races back) then he can win at very long odds(he is longest ML in the race). This field is not all that dominant.