BBROBOZO
    BBROBOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Delmar .... my picks for Friday the 13th

I'll be betting 2 to win 5 to place and 12 to show .... post time odds will determine my bets . Start with R#1= #1 Towser... R#2= #2 warren's got game ...R#3= #5 Favoloso .... R#4= #5 Warren's Lover ... R#5= #9 Apt to be amazing ... R#6= #5 Swift Demand ... R#7= #7 Waveline ... R#8 = #12 Outrageous Fortune ... if scratched then I will play #5 Cat Brando

joemc44
    joemc44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3320

BB good luck to night.

BBROBOZO
    BBROBOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

joemc44

Let me say .... Good luck back at you and best of luck tomorrow , I know you will be involved in the big contest at another site .... It would be nice if you were to win every race .... I wonder if anyone as ever done that before in the big contest that you play on Saturday.... I'll be pulling for you !!

joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by BBROBOZO View Post
    Let me say .... Good luck back at you and best of luck tomorrow , I know you will be involved in the big contest at another site .... It would be nice if you were to win every race .... I wonder if anyone as ever done that before in the big contest that you play on Saturday.... I'll be pulling for you !!
    my team won that contest last year in the one they are having tomorrow my days are coming at the spa they always do

good luck to you guys tomorrow too