wizardofoddz
    wizardofoddz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saratoga lucky friday 8/13

Lucky Friday the 13th

Race #1 If Winthrop House can repeat any of his last three races, he wins easy. Alan Garcia, 50% rider for Linda Rice.

Race #1
    #7 Winthrop House $50 Win
    $20 EXB #7 Winthrop House / #4 Crowned General
    $20 DD #7 Winthrop House / #4 Crowned General --/--#2 Flying Gang

Race #2 I really like Wesley Ward in this situation, but it seems he can't get it done at the SPA. I see a horse here that is 12-1 morning line. Ralph Nicks and Robie Albarado have a handful of angles here that show a positive ROI. The Dam has 4 winners from 5 starters including a stakes winner.

Race #2
    #2 Flying Gang $50 Win/Place

Race #3 Interesting race, couple of trainers try the one-two punch. speed and closer.John Kimmel has two in the race as does Bruce Brown. Both trying turf to dirt with one of their entries.There is something that smells like fish here. John Kimmel has always given his gold nuggets to JJ Castellano . Here it seems he is giving it to Maragh. The reason I say that is because the front end don't seem like what wins at 7 furlongs at the SPA. The Stalkers seem to win these races. If it's early speed winning this race it's Torrone, if it's a stalker it's Freud's Notebook, closer would have to be Landlash. So which horse wins? Kinda hard to go against a horse that has a 4 win string going, but Finger Lake invaders never impress me. Kimmel is up to something here.

Race #3
    #6 Amiga Del Sol $50 Win

Race #4 All I can say is I frequent a watering whole

Race #4
    #4 Muy Guapo $100 Win/Place

Race #5 Ok, how did Richard Dutrow lure J R Velazquez from Todd Pletcher??? This horse may only have three legs, but J R Velazquez is leaving his bread and butter trainer (38%) to ride this nag.

Race #5
    #10 Intrepid $50 Win/Place

Race #6 original horse scratched

Race #6
    #10 Derby Kitten $50 Win

Race #7 Not sure how much everyone follows breeding, there is a horse here that is Ocala breed. #2 Paris Vegas comes back to the US for a little run? I don't think so. He comes back to take home the $150,000 purse. I'll take an Ocala bread horse @ 8-1 all day long.

Race #7
    #2 Paris Vegas $50 Win

Race #8 Poor Nick Zito can't buy a win. This horse has gotten better with each start and should break the ice today for uncle Nick today.

Race #8
    # 3 Humilarity $50 Win / Place

Race #9 Just seems like you can go wrong with this one-two punch, Rudy Rodriguez/Chad Brown

Race #9
    #1/1a Feldberg /Jacky Juice $50 Win

Best Of Luck!
    Last edited by wizardofoddz; 08-13-10 at 10:46 AM. Reason: replace scratched horse

u21c3f6
    u21c3f6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5198

I didn't realize it was Friday the 13th til I saw this thread. Good luck with your picks.

Joe.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Gl today hope u hit some nice ones

gtkid911
    Gambling is a marathon
    gtkid911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Really like Winthrop House in the first for Garcia.