thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Monday's S.A. carryover

Santa Anita has a pick six carryover today.I'll be out there enjoying a day at the track.Here's some early thoughts on these six races. It looks tough but playable.
    Race 4. #2 Justice Is Brief had an excuse in her last effort and is drawn well. #6 Marmaida looks ready to fire a big shot today.#5 Bootleg Annie has won 8 of 15 in her career and has to be respected. #3 Angeletta ran poorly as fav in last and could rebound. Tough start to the pick six
    Race 5. #7 Cloudbreaker ran against better in last and drops into a good spot. The low percentage connections are a drawback however. #1 Dr.Zaentz should get a good trip and could surprise at a nice price. #2 Indianski figures in the hunt.#5 One Chin Again looked good in the gallop out in the last effort.
    Race 6.#1 Go All In takes the blinkers off and figures to be more competitve.His race three back wins this,two back he run on late after being boxed. If he can sit back and make one run without getting stopped I like his chances.#8 Oceangraphy has to be respected because of the connections. Horses 3 thur 7 all have looks in here also.
    Race7.#8 Gallardo Looks like a single for most and will have to be used in here.Of the rest #5 Anziyan"s Song appears the best alternate.
    Race8 .Three year old fiily's on the grass at this time of year is a crap shoot. Form changes rapidly. I'll use #1 Tropical Bid because of Bejarano, #2 Czechers who drops from Stakes company
    and#7 Wickednwackyingrid who could be improved enough to be a factor in here.
    Race9 #2 Okie Dokie Petey is the best on paper of those who have run. Must use. #1 Quaker Jack's last race is better than appears and figures to improve.#9 Best Affair debuts for a potent owner trainer combo.

Big ticket:2,6/1,7/1/5,8/1,2,7/1,2 =$96.00
    Small Ticket 6/7/1,8/8/1,2,7/2 = $12.00

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12488

Looks to be the start of another carry over.
    r#4 $34.40 winner
    r#5 $23.00 winner.
    hope you had these in an exacta thezbar. Been to S.A
    once and that was in 1986. First time at a track and look
    at me now. I have my brother to blame for bringing me there.