dugbug15
    dugbug15's Avatar Become A Pro!

betting strategy for multiple race wagers

rule #1: keep your wagers at the same denomination for all your wagers.ie,if your a $2.00 bettor,you should keep
    all your remaining wagers at $2.00.for example,if you hiy a race with a $40.00 win ticket,it would be wrong to bet
    your next wager at $5.00 or higher.remember,you're playing with the tracks money,your playing with your own money.the track operates like a brokerage house,they withhold a percentage of the handle,for their operating
    expenses,so the money you win on a wager is yours.its like receiving a dividend check from invested stock.

rule #2:try this method to keep your wagering losses at the minimum,with a chance for your winnings to get to
    the top of the grand stand roof.
    lets say you like a horse at 10 different races,or,tracks. you should bet $2.00 win and place on each one for a
    total investment of $40.00.so,say i hit the first bet with a payout of $30.00 to win,$15.00 to place .a $45.00 hit.
    now i will wager an additional $2.00 win & place on each of the remaining 9 races,thus increasing my wagers,and
    winning at the minimum $5.00 for the day,with a chance for much more as your races progress.also remember,
    the farther the races progress the less money you have to wager on the remaining races,thus putting a floor on
    losses and no ceiling on your winnings. this method works for rookies,as well as seasoned bettors. good luck.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

... so rule one is - always play the same amount of money - and rule two is - if you hit a winner - change your bet?

dugbug15
    dugbug15's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're not changing the betting amount.the total play package is $40.00,$4.00 bet in each of 10 races.if you lose all 10 races,you lose the $40.00,but no more than that.if your first wager collects $3.80 for place.you have not won enough to repeat the wager in the next
    race.so,after bet #1. the most you will lose is $36.20 if the ramaining 9 bets lose. let's say bet #2 wins and pays $10.00 win&$4.00 place.total $14.00.you now can bet an additional $2.00win&$2.00place on the next 3 bets. total $12.00.you now have 8 bets left with
    $4.00 w&p on bet #'s 3,4,5.bets 5 thru 10 remain $2.00 w&p.deduct the $2.00 from your current debit of $36.20,leaves you $34.20.the
    most you can lose for the day if the rest of the bets lose. hope this clears up your inquiry.good luck.
    p.s. when i use this system,i try to pick horses with odds of 5-1 or higher.since your advance betting there's no guarantee that all your
    bets will go off 5-1 or higher,but,i try. no slash horses (2-5,3-5 etc.).