jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

JW spot plays 5-31

Can anything get close to First Bullet in the second race at Fort Erie?

Short price - but should win - extra 1/2 furlong is my only worry - would rather see him @ 5f ... but I'll be on it here - especially if I can get the 9/5 that is currently on the board .. I expected him to go off closer to Evens ...

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

went off @ 3-2 .... extra 1/2 f and trying to get around the winner to make a challenge took its toll .... race was there for the taking if the horse was good enough though .... just didn't have the speed in the straight.

Will get 'em in the next race

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

Gonna go small with "no means yes" in the next @ Charles Town ... racked up two nice races at 4.5f was then upped in class at same distance and found two horses better than him last time out ... dropped in class again now - and extended out to 6.5f ... I think if he gets out fast and duels with #'s 3/6 early.. then opens out a decent lead @ around 4-5f mark .. they might struggle to catch him ... trainer hits @ 50% on the drop in class .... will run great - or will bomb out .... I don't think we will see an average race out of him today.

bombed out - WTF did that #7 come from?
    Last edited by jw; 05-31-10 at 02:22 PM.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

Belmont - R8 - Cap the thunder to get me outta the crap box ..

Damn - didn't even give it a shot .... they wrapped it up for next time out ... horse with best finish in the race .. was not pushed to finished ...

Aww well ... we live to fight another day ...

Last edited by jw; 05-31-10 at 03:49 PM.