Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Hp 11-29-07

Saw that bbyhill wasn't uploading today, so I'll try and take his place.

Hollywood Park form for 11-29 attached, data from tsnhorse.com.

Very similar to DRF format, but they have their own speed ratings.

For an explanation of things you see on the form that you may not be familiar with, try here

http://www.tsnhorse.com/cgi-bin/static.cgi?page=sitemap and press the explanation of Premium Plus past performances link.

GL all
    Last edited by Art Vandeleigh; 12-10-07 at 05:23 PM.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Thanks for the PPs.

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the PP as well.. Who you guys like on the 8th?? I'm going 6 deep so help me out.. This is what I have so far for my pick4. Here's my final pick 4.
    5,6,9 ( Added the 5 ) #6 winner wasted $$ on 5
    2,5,10 ( took the 9 out ) #5 Winner I'm glad I included 5 instead of 9.
    2 ( Of course beat by Gogo AGAIN )
    1,4,5,9,10,11 ( took the 12 out.. 11 IN ) ( 13 wins all these horse and still didn't get it.. haha )
    $36 to $54..
    pick 4 pays $445..
    Last edited by trifectabx; 11-29-07 at 06:19 PM.

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

No problem guys.

Do you use the jockey/trainer and trainer angles at the bottom of horses data?

If it's not too important, I don't mind uploading the same form here (but without that Trainer data) on So Cal racing days if there isn't one up.

In fact, I'll semi-commit to uploading this tsnhorse version of a So. Cal form by 10:00AM or so (West Coast time) if there isn't any form up yet by that time. I download them most days anyway, although I don't necessarily bet every day, so it makes no difference to me.

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandeleigh View Post
    No problem guys.

Do you use the jockey/trainer and trainer angles at the bottom of horses data?

If it's not too important, I don't mind uploading the same form here (but without that Trainer data) on So Cal racing days if there isn't one up.

In fact, I'll semi-commit to uploading this tsnhorse version of a So. Cal form by 10:00AM or so (West Coast time) if there isn't any form up yet by that time. I download them most days anyway, although I don't necessarily bet every day, so it makes no difference to me.
    That'll be awesome. Thank you much.