xxzzfile
    xxzzfile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Kentucky derby statistics

View Extremely Informative KENTUCKY DERBY STATISTICS FREE now at http://www.FullCardReports.com

mproud1
    mproud1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Could you blast some more stuff all over the front page???

joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by xxzzfile View Post
    View Extremely Informative KENTUCKY DERBY STATISTICS FREE now at http://www.FullCardReports.com
    didnt this post just get removed from another site and placed in a site promotion thread about a few hours ago?

and if you look at all the banners of the books above, they are sponsors
    Last edited by joeyp1222; 04-22-10 at 10:20 AM. Reason: fixing

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Who is this chump? Is he going to tell me something I don't know? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4269

wtf? who cares about that crap..who trying to get into my pockets know??????????

singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry, I have to defend FullCardReports here.

About 10 years ago, I used to pro-gamble on USA racing every night in UK.

That was before the wife came along and she wasn't interested in the beauty of PHA mixed in with Santa Anita, Hawthorne or Great Lakes Downs in the late night.

It was all - we never go and see our friends, blah, blah, blah (you'll be pleased to know I got rid of her)

Anyhow, I digress - when I was pro gambling on Yankee ponies - I exclusively used his figures - when you sit down and analysis all the figures - they are very accurate and if you are shrewd enough to analyse his figures and use your brain and not follow every spot play, etc to the letter - you will and I repeat will win some good chunk of money and his subscription is not that bad.

From what I was reading on another site - it's 1 guy pushing all this info out and he works 15 hours a day - so more power to him !

That's just my 2 cents - I do believe in fair is fair - so when someone slags a person that I know is genuine - sorry I have to stand up for the bloke !

All the best