mcbain
    mcbain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

World Horse Racing Formula

Being marketed hard the last few days by Frank Belanger (and others looking to make $$ as affiliates).

Interested what it has to offer, if I can see it for free or close to it.

Anyone know anything about this thing?

singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please see the thread I post about - Frank Belanger earlier this week

mcbain

That thread has some talk about Rich Allen and ZERO info on the World Horse Racing Formula.

Anybody have any info on the formula?

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4269

google it 3rd page under rich allen

singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry mate

rita78
    rita78's Avatar Become A Pro!

In this link
    http://uk-betting-tips.co.uk/showthr...096#post137096
    have a guy who have the formula in pdf format, but I couldn't send him a PM because I have no the min post.
    Please if anybody could send him a mail or PM and get the pdf send me too also in PM.

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4269

singgoooner if you google rich allen you will find it their with a talking rich allen

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

World Horse racing Formula is the REAL deal.....but not in the original format....

I can only say it works consistently because I modified the existing guidelines to
    narrow down the selection process to races with the highest probability of
    winning ...i.e. short field, no odds on horses..etc..

And I tweaked the system to reduce the unnecessary risks that was a problem in the original
    version...

It works great...a solid profit maker.....Takes me only around 2 1/2 hours a day to work it successfully.
    Last edited by JW Cash; 07-19-10 at 05:10 PM.

mcbain

Interesting, so you select races with short fields? What do you mean by no odds on horses, you mean really heavy favorites?

Are there certain tracks you find it works well at? In my short experiment with it I found Belmont to be OK and Woodbine.

More importantly: what do you mean by saying you tweaked the system to reduce the unnecessary risks? Feel free to PM that one if you don't mind or post here. I am familiar with the system.

And what do you do about the odds changing as the horses are going in the gate and therefore possibly changing the horses that you should bet on?

Very curious...

Quote Originally Posted by JW Cash View Post
    World Horse racing Formula is the REAL deal.....but not in the original format....

I can only say it works consistently because I modified the existing guidelines to
    narrow down the selection process to races with the highest probability of
    winning ...i.e. short field, no odds on horses..etc..

And I tweaked the system to reduce the unnecessary risks that was a problem in the original
    version...

It works great...a solid profit maker.....Takes me only around 2 1/2 hours a day to work it successfully.

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Mcbain

Liked your thread on the NHL Chase last season...Working on that again ??

Yea...love the WHRF...

The original version says to play all the races in sequence within 4 hour time period...

But I did that in the beginning but got too many 5 race loss streaks...

So I like horse fields with 7 or less runners and no clear cut 4/5 3/5 2/5 1/5 favs...sometimes you
    might have a even money horse that goes to 4/5 after you place your bet...that OK..nothing wrong with that.

As long as the tracks you play are in the 4 hour time frame...you are fine...I have found there is not a GREAT track everyday or a BAD track everyday....what usually happens is if say Belmont is great on Tues..it could
    be mediocre on Wed...they all even out in the end...most important thing is narrow down the selection process...

I tweaked the system by not following the staking plan outlined in the pdf....it can be too risky at times
    ...i.e the straight double up thru 5 races....however...there is a lot of money to made that way if you
    only use high probability races....

I have calculated the price of our avg winning horse is $8.45......however today I had a $10.60
    winner at Delaware...

Now with a avg price of $8.45...if you want to reduce your risk of having a 5x double up....I have
    made good money on a different progressions....I still test out different progressions as I get
    more data...but I use a progression such as

Race 1 $4
    Race 2 $4
    Race 3 $5
    Race 4 $5
    Race 5 $5

We can do that cause we know we have a $12.00 or $16.00 winner right around the corner..

And be sure to STOP win you get to your 3 Wins on the day....that part of the pdf I agree with...

On 7/16 I got my 3 Winners in the first 6 that I played...they were

$8.80
    $10.80
    $10.60

Not bad...

Today I got my 3 Wins in the first 4 races I played..Won at Philadelphia Park,
    Fort Erie and Delaware Park....so I was done in about 45 minutes !

It is sooooooooo true what Stephen and Frank say about ALL the stats that go into
    handicapping a race...like distance, past performance..jockey..trainer...etc....
    is revealed to you right at the moment you need to place your wager by keeping your eye on that tote board...it is uncanny how true that really is...

As far as your concern as to the odds changing the horses you need to bet on....well, that simply means you have chosen the wrong race to invest in...

In fact...I will send you a PM as to what I do...its all about that selection process I modified...

I LOVE this system..

I use Youbet and can add or withdraw funds from your checking acct without
    having to worry anything about UIEGA....

Awesome ! Huh...

Later..

BTW...thats BUD in those mugs you see above.....

mcbain

Sounds good JW Cash, please do PM me with your exact method.

I would think in a 7-horse race with no heavy favorite, you are MORE likely to have your horses change at the last minute because you are going to see several horses close together in odds. Not sure how to avoid that but am open to suggestions.

When I was testing, I had a race where they were going to the gate and I was supposed to bet the 1 and 5, but by the time the race started, should have bet 6 and 8! That turned me off.

I can use HPI here in Canada and have no problem seeing every track and can make last minute bets and all money goes into pools, no problems getting paid out so that is all good just like your Youbet in the U.S.

As for the NHL system, it seems the best thing to do for this season would be to play each series moneyline only to avoid the low odds on the +1.5 bets and/or to heavily filter which teams you will start a series with and just do not start series with proven losing road hockey teams.

Or you can bet almost anything that is 1.9 or higher and just use a Labouchere money management system and you should come out OK in the end.

Thanks for the info -- will look for your PM.

Iwinwithsports
    Iwinwithsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

JW CASH, intersted in this system....
    can you pm me with it and how u tweaked it also?

if at all possible i would like to check it out

thanks

ramone44
    ramone44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Good day I have been reading some posts on this forum about this formula and was wondering If anyone had any feedback from this.