Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

This race may qualify as the dumbest of all time

AQ R4. 4 Entries. The 2 & 5 stakes quality. The 1 & 3 have all they can do to break a mediocre maiden. How are people supposed to bet this??? Maybe I'll just take a $100 ex box at 2.5-1 LOL.

And don't worry if it's sloppy as the 2 & 5 just performed admirably in horrible slop recently.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

nothing for certain Madison in this game. Last night at CT R8 a horse was 10 cents on the dollar and bet huge is show pool and placed out out. one of the show prices was $67. LOL. GL.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    nothing for certain Madison in this game. Last night at CT R8 a horse was 10 cents on the dollar and bet huge is show pool and placed out out. one of the show prices was $67. LOL. GL.
    Back in the (70's , Greyhounds) there was a guy (Ten Grand Teddy) who would bet 10K into a show pool. We would occasionally bet $2 to show on all the others. Agreed, anything possible, especially with a human aboard.

I guess my point was more, where's the value here, and why would anyone bet into this pool. The pool total must be affected negatively which the track depends upon to make $.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Back in the (70's , Greyhounds) there was a guy (Ten Grand Teddy) who would bet 10K into a show pool. We would occasionally bet $2 to show on all the others. Agreed, anything possible, especially with a human aboard.

I guess my point was more, where's the value here, and why would anyone bet into this pool. The pool total must be affected negatively which the track depends upon to make $.
    yeah see your point not a great betting race on paper for sure.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Bet 20 ex box, 40 win2, and 200plc 2. You can wait all year in the stock market and not get what you got here. this race was a joke.

Easy-Rider 66

Bet 20 ex box, 40 win2, and 200plc 2. You can wait all year in the stock market and not get what you got here. this race was a joke.

looks like your went against your sentiments.