Pigpen
    High On The Hogs
    Pigpen's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13983

Louisiana Derby

Okay JBEX the day has come to see what unfolds in this prep for the roses. I noticed both Dan Ilman and Mike Beer have Disarm on top in their analysis. For our sake I hope they are correct. That being said Kingsbarns will got the acid test facing this bunch. I am taking a long look at the #11 Jace's Road as his only bad efforts are on a sloppy track. He will be a price and Cox is only hitting 41% at FG with a large sample size of 86 starters.

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9608

Quote Originally Posted by Pigpen View Post
    Okay JBEX the day has come to see what unfolds in this prep for the roses. I noticed both Dan Ilman and Mike Beer have Disarm on top in their analysis. For our sake I hope they are correct. That being said Kingsbarns will got the acid test facing this bunch. I am taking a long look at the #11 Jace's Road as his only bad efforts are on a sloppy track. He will be a price and Cox is only hitting 41% at FG with a large sample size of 86 starters.
    wow I didn't think "disarm" would garner that much support

would have liked to see kingsbarns run a little better figure last out but did what he had to ..this will be a big test and as str pointed out in his response to my latest question..pratt coming over to ride is probably a very positive indicator

lot's of positives about jace but at this stage don't want to pick another..have "hit show" from the last pool and disarm (like you)here..
    the latter for a half unit

hit show is also cox..man is loaded with talent and as you said having an unbelievable meet

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9608

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
    wow I didn't think "disarm" would garner that much support

would have liked to see kingsbarns run a little better figure last out but did what he had to ..this will be a big test and as str pointed out in his response to my latest question..pratt coming over to ride is probably a very positive indicator

lot's of positives about jace but at this stage don't want to pick another..have "hit show" from the last pool and disarm (like you)here..
    the latter for a half unit

hit show is also cox..man is loaded with talent and as you said having an unbelievable meet

beat a tougher field is more accurate