ericool007
    ericool007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3953

Oaks- Gamine, Swiss, Speech.

Not sure on the order though, Id put gamine as ever so slight lean over SS much closer then the odds say. any input on a horse that can break into the top 3 or be a solid 4? I liked Venetian Harbor to close the Superfecta but i heard she just dropped out today considering she came a distant second to all 3 favorites.

ericool007

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    Not sure on the order though, Id put gamine as ever so slight lean over SS much closer then the odds say. any input on a horse that can break into the top 3 or be a solid 4? I liked Venetian Harbor to close the Superfecta but i heard she just dropped out today considering she came a distant second to all 3 favorites.

Shedaresthedvil
    bonny south
    Harveys Lil goil

ericool007

Shedaresthedvil
    bonny south
    Harveys Lil goil
    Thank you Eric, Good advice!

ericool007

Thank you Eric, Good advice!
    Anytime my friend

Pigpen
    High On The Hogs
    Pigpen's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13911

I'm looking forward to this affair. I personally think Swiss Skydiver is better than Gamine at a route distance. Speech is not chopped liver either. How many will line up in the gate vs these three?

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Should be an honest pace which would benefit Speech.

ericool007

Quote Originally Posted by Pigpen View Post
    I'm looking forward to this affair. I personally think Swiss Skydiver is better than Gamine at a route distance. Speech is not chopped liver either. How many will line up in the gate vs these three?
    my guess is a couple more will drop out and maybe about 4-5 others? The hard part here is figuring out which order to trifecta these 3 in? the obvious is gamine, swiss then speech but nothing is that easy is it?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5838

my guess is a couple more will drop out and maybe about 4-5 others? The hard part here is figuring out which order to trifecta these 3 in? the obvious is gamine, swiss then speech but nothing is that easy is it?
    its not going to be that easy top 3 chalks. I'd say if you like Swiss Skydiver you can make a good case to toss gamine as she probably passes by 1/8th pole and once passed gamine could easily just fade off ticket. There will be a few surprises in both derby and oaks