JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9536

friday

saratoga

R1 #7 ain't none lucky (5-2)
    R2 #8 henni penny (8-1)
    R3 #7 mosienko (3-1)
    R4 #2 pied blanchi (30-1)

feel this horse is deceptively better than she looks at a glance.. most important is the only turf try at gulfstream to me wasn't that bad considering her post and the yielding turf ..running in the ruffian last out a little too much to ask.. races nicely spaced leading up to this

R5 #1 officer country (12-1)
    R6 #6 life in shambles (7-2)
    R7 #6 empire line (12-1)
    R8 #6 special story (20-1)
    R10 #9 running on entry (9-2)

monmouth

R3 #1 taffy candy (5-1)
    R4 #8 peggy o'prado (12-1)

Last edited by JBEX; 08-14-20 at 03:00 PM.

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I’ll throw in some thoughts on a few of your picks today that I like also.

R1... Ran very well as a 2 year old including 2 good efforts at Saratoga finishing ahead of Project Whiskey(multiple stakes winner) in one and right behind British Idiom and Miss Marissa(won yesterday against stakes caliber field). Tried turf in her first race this year as 3yo and then caught a muddy track last out trying to go a mile. Takes big drop today, cuts back to sprint and gets a fast track with outside post.

Race 4...Could steal this one on front end if she gets the jump on #6 Chaleur, who looks like the only other speed here. Cohen has ridden her before so that’s a plus. At worst I think this one holds on for piece in the exotics.

Race 7...2nd start since coming to the states adding blinkers and Lasix. Broke slow last time out and a good break today should have him in a good position in a field full of speed. Drops in class also.

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Wabashwonders View Post
    I’ll throw in some thoughts on a few of your picks today that I like also.

R1... Ran very well as a 2 year old including 2 good efforts at Saratoga finishing ahead of Project Whiskey(multiple stakes winner) in one and right behind British Idiom and Miss Marissa(won yesterday against stakes caliber field). Tried turf in her first race this year as 3yo and then caught a muddy track last out trying to go a mile. Takes big drop today, cuts back to sprint and gets a fast track with outside post.

Race 4...Could steal this one on front end if she gets the jump on #6 Chaleur, who looks like the only other speed here. Cohen has ridden her before so that’s a plus. At worst I think this one holds on for piece in the exotics.

Race 7...2nd start since coming to the states adding blinkers and Lasix. Broke slow last time out and a good break today should have him in a good position in a field full of speed. Drops in class also.

all excellent points wabash..wasn't thinking about pied blanchI possibly being out on the lead alone but not out of the question at all..think the latest will benefit from that even run vs better at Delaware and has that back euro class..spotted to win and trainer excellent adding blinker's and first lasix..horses who beat ain't none lucky went on to win big races is also great info

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12512

Nice call on the 11 yesterday.

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    Nice call on the 11 yesterday.
    thanks brock. .wasn't going to win but 2nd at good odds

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2075

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
    saratoga

R1 #7 ain't none lucky (5-2)
    R2 #8 henni penny (8-1)
    R3 #7 mosienko (3-1)
    R4 #2 pied blanchi (30-1)

feel this horse is deceptively better than she looks at a glance.. most important is the only turf try at gulfstream to me wasn't that bad considering her post and the yielding turf ..running in the ruffian last out a little too much to ask.. races nicely spaced leading up to this

R5 #1 officer country (12-1)
    R6 #6 life in shambles (7-2)
    R7 #6 empire line (12-1)
    R8 #6 special story (20-1)
    R10 #9 running on entry (9-2)

Keep a sheet with hart, U, Me & Wabash's picks. As I look across R6 see 6 6 6. Life In Shambles. BOl 2 ALL.

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Keep a sheet with hart, U, Me & Wabash's picks. As I look across R6 see 6 6 6. Life In Shambles. BOl 2 ALL.

I don't know ..a lot of 6's a little scary

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

added monmouth 3 4