JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9536

friday

saratoga

R1 #2 broadway joe (30-1)

if you're playing live and see a horse like this drift up to 50-60's or higher as always go less.. playing in advance if you have a standard bet for single digit odds ease off 25% to 50%.. had a very good run from a 55-1 yesterday in R1.. very game on the front end and missed 2nd by a length..chad won with an odds on

R2 #8 seven seven (6-1) 876

checks a lot of boxes what I look for in a 2yo firster including my often mentioned relative to the specs angle and speed pedigree.. take a half unit on #1 cobra kai (5-1) also

R3 #8 cape cod diva (12-1)

fact joel jumps aboard for a minor trainer (believe guy's been around since I started playing horses in the late 70's) is interesting.. has run the kind of lines in sprints I like for stretch out horses.. lightly raced horse with a stamina oriented pedigree

R4 #5 halo city (4-1)

you'll get more than you should on this one with the trainer/jock combo

R5 #2 honor way (5-1) half unit
    R5 #5 vast (15-1) half unit

this level of competition always produces a salty bunch and here it's like a stakes race.. type of races I should lay off but like what I see in these two.. sometimes with the change in venue horses like this can step up a notch.. 2 is not really that much of a reach

R6

#1 o'gotten girl (15-1) half
    #4 leia marie (8-1)half

another 2yo msw loaded with big pedigrees... expensive auction purchases and blueblood homebreds.. trombetta who I've hit with twice ships up a first time homebred with a huge pedigree.. this one a different type then the other who won and paid $71..that one an expensive for the specs type.. not that this one couldn't win but hopping off here (not one of the two choices above).. 4 is extremely expensive for the specs and the 1 fairly expensive for the specs.. the latter attracting joel to ride with a lower profile trainer brings me aboard (also more speed oriented ped) deep waters and will not be a contest play for sure.. not going to feel good if mr trombetta wins lol #3 tappingintosuccess (15-1)

R7 #2 queen kahen (12-1)

I feel ml on this one also has a lot to do with trainer.. should be value play

R8 #4 wild north (15-1) half
    R8 #7 jens battle (8-1)half

R9 #1 papetu (10-1)

another value because of the trainer.. like the inside post

R10 #5 dipping in (9-2)

his 2 (short) turf sprint numbers and they were vs better out of town.. gets joel and trainer solid applicable categories

del mar

R2 #8 miss alegria (5-1)

R6 #7 bordeaux red (4-1) full
    R6 #10 triple shake (6-1) half

monmouth

R5 #3 tale lights (4-1)
    Last edited by JBEX; 08-07-20 at 05:33 PM.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
    saratoga
    R6

#1 o'gotten girl (15-1) half
    #4 leia marie (8-1)half

another 2yo msw loaded with big pedigrees... expensive auction purchases and blueblood homebreds.. trombetta who I've hit with twice ships up a first time homebred with a huge pedigree.. this one a different type then the other who won and paid $71..that one an expensive for the specs type.. not that this one couldn't win but hopping off here (not one of the two choices above).. 4 is extremely expensive for the specs and the 1 fairly expensive for the specs.. the latter attracting joel to ride with a lower profile trainer brings me aboard (also more speed oriented ped) deep waters and will not be a contest play for sure.. not going to feel good if mr trombetta wins lol #3 tappingintosuccess (15-1)
    R6, #10 (not a pick or recommendation necessarily... just spotted an example of your earlier observation, re: first time starters.)

10's name is "Credit Enhancement"

"""""this is the type of 2yo msw race you get on the undercard of a big day.. 2 who've run ran well in their debut and you won't find a better bunch of first time starters.. probably at least 3 eventual stakes winners in here.. have to side with chad here as best represents my expensive relative to the specs angle along with a trainer who has them wound up first out.. have to think the owners, his main clients, would love to be in the winners circle today.. they usually name their horses with financial themes"""""

Those games within the game. Gotta love it.

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    R6, #10 (not a pick or recommendation necessarily... just spotted an example of your earlier observation, re: first time starters.)

10's name is "Credit Enhancement"

"""""this is the type of 2yo msw race you get on the undercard of a big day.. 2 who've run ran well in their debut and you won't find a better bunch of first time starters.. probably at least 3 eventual stakes winners in here.. have to side with chad here as best represents my expensive relative to the specs angle along with a trainer who has them wound up first out.. have to think the owners, his main clients, would love to be in the winners circle today.. they usually name their horses with financial themes"""""

Those games within the game. Gotta love it.

yes klaravich stables another financial name..its possible they name their better ones with those (they run a lot of horses) but not sure of that.. definitely a contender but shooting for a price here

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

finished the card

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

added dmr 2..may add a couple more later

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

added monmouth 5