StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

ways to fund ADW account

Hey guys, I'm wondering if you do xpressbet, twinspires, tvg, etc how long it takes to fund accounts (ACH, wire, CC, paypal, whatever - also it seems they have maxes huh)

I may set one up to get ready for this weekend at Saratoga ... do I have enough time? Would it have to be funded by Friday since banks don't open on Saturday etc?

Thanks

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Hey guys, I'm wondering if you do xpressbet, twinspires, tvg, etc how long it takes to fund accounts (ACH, wire, CC, paypal, whatever - also it seems they have maxes huh)

I may set one up to get ready for this weekend at Saratoga ... do I have enough time? Would it have to be funded by Friday since banks don't open on Saturday etc?

Thanks
    Have DRF, $250 bonus, loading same. Did bank transfer. Check out wherever U go B4 Friday to make sure funds available when U want.. BOl on the hunt,Stackin.

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I’ve used TwinSpires for many years. Deposits are instant from my checking account. WD takes usually 2 days to hit my checking account. Was very easy to set up.

Nice hit r7 today BkofAma

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Wabashwonders View Post
    I’ve used TwinSpires for many years. Deposits are instant from my checking account. WD takes usually 2 days to hit my checking account. Was very easy to set up.

Nice hit r7 today BkofAma
    Thank U sir. Drumstick blizzard makes me focus.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5832

I disabled the ACH deposits via checking at all mine as its just to easy to get stuck. I use green dot option its super fast in minutes money adds to account with either one and costs under $5

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Thanks kona. I'll ask my friends also if they have had similar problems with straight bank (timing, hold, etc). I do know some use paypal but think it's 1k max a day.

Who are we liking on Saturday? I'm 'cappin tonight and tomorrow. Pick 5? Let's rock and roll boys I'll see you in the other horse threads.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Thanks kona. I'll ask my friends also if they have had similar problems with straight bank (timing, hold, etc). I do know some use paypal but think it's 1k max a day.

Who are we liking on Saturday? I'm 'cappin tonight and tomorrow. Pick 5? Let's rock and roll boys I'll see you in the other horse threads.
    I'm in 4 something 4Sure. Be looking later tonight at Saturday, if U R around Friday. Bol Stackin in all endeavors.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I disabled the ACH deposits via checking at all mine as its just to easy to get stuck. I use green dot option its super fast in minutes money adds to account with either one and costs under $5
    What's the best for large (1k +) transfers? If I play the pick 5 I've gotta have hundreds in there, at least.