JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9572

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

code of honor for me.. to me some of his lesser performances have clear excuses.. up close to a crazy fast pace (by figs) in the listed stakes at GP and behind the turtle crawl in the florida derby.. big pedigree will farish (prominent breeder) homebred (shug trained) and think he's going to be the big horse next year also.. his sire a full brother to the great "frankel" so it's no wonder he likes a mile and a quarter.. all opinions welcomed
    Last edited by JBEX; 10-16-19 at 10:51 AM.

Heppy10
    Heppy10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1574

the classic is almost always won by front runners, especially at santa anita, vino rossa holds off mckinzie for the upset

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Heppy10 View Post
    the classic is almost always won by front runners, especially at santa anita, vino rossa holds off mckinzie for the upset

code of honor capable of staying close.. broke his maiden in his debut at saratoga (wired field) .. had the lead at the mile mark in the ky derby.. the pace in his 3rd race at gulfstream was lightning quick and he was within a length.. respect all the logicals including the 2 you mentioned

Heppy10
    Heppy10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1574

it was vino rosso who had to catch him but i had the exacta

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

it was vino rosso who had to catch him but i had the exacta
    I really thought code of honor would be able to stay close even though it's something he hasn't had to do lately.. I think the big thing I overlooked was vr winning there earlier in the year and at this distance.. still think coh will be a big horse next year and hopefully he won't have to venture west again.. nice call in the race