littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

SBR Players Pool Idea

What would be cool is if somehow SBR could do a "player pool" via BTC when big carryover's are on pick 4,5,6 like twin spires and my local otb does...We can have a couple of the sharp guys out of the Hart/LKid1/Mr.G&T/Ez group manage and make the tickets and place them at one of SBR's A rated books like BOL...Then if it hits winnings divided by the percentage of ticket bought by each contributor...It's very fun and makes it possible to take down a big pool with a big ticket. My big Idea for day

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Interesting idea but no financial transactions allowed by SBR between posters.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Interesting idea but no financial transactions allowed by SBR between posters.
    SBR would have to hold like an escrow account so no funny business. Send the BTC direct to them to fund the betting account

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    SBR would have to hold like an escrow account so no funny business. Send the BTC direct to them to fund the betting account
    Yeah SBR would not do it imo.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I guess this would not work with betpoints and the SBR Racebook?

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I guess this would not work with betpoints and the SBR Racebook?
    it could.. I will have too look at racebook SBr see what bets are offered....Do they cap payouts

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    it could.. I will have too look at racebook SBr see what bets are offered....Do they cap payouts
    AT 2K for any one race. Used to be 4K.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

It says 4k there now

"The maximum amount which may be won on all horse races and bet types is 4,000 points. This figure is inclusive of all bet types and combinations, do not place additional bets on the same race when your current wagers would be in excess of the cap, as your wagers will be voided."

Is that message wrong?

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It says 4k there now

"The maximum amount which may be won on all horse races and bet types is 4,000 points. This figure is inclusive of all bet types and combinations, do not place additional bets on the same race when your current wagers would be in excess of the cap, as your wagers will be voided."

Is that message wrong?
    The MAXIMUM which can be won on any RACE is 2000 Betpoints. This includes all bet types on a single race. The system will not correctly settle a series of wagers which combine to more than 2000 Points, so please do not attempt to circumvent the win limit with multiple bet types on the same race.

Easy-Rider 66

Used to be at 4k for me guess some players have different limits.

littlekona

so that would not work since the tickets we are looking to hit are worth millions