HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone worth tailing to learn a bit?

Got some balance on OTR and dont know what I'm doing with the ponies

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Mr. Gin and Tonic is the most consistent capper here (imo), as he tracks his plays and is always around the + territory. But he posts in real time so you have to watch for his picks. LKID1 is tough, but he's not posting currently. Harthebar and JBEX are solid, and they post in advance so you can put your picks in early if you want. GL.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you Easy.....! wish me luck so I can buy a pile of nose whiskey

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Thank you Easy.....! wish me luck so I can buy a pile of nose whiskey
    THought you were off that stuff. GL man.

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Mr. Gin and Tonic is the most consistent capper here (imo), as he tracks his plays and is always around the + territory. But he posts in real time so you have to watch for his picks. LKID1 is tough, but he's not posting currently. Harthebar and JBEX are solid, and they post in advance so you can put your picks in early if you want. GL.
    JBex, LKid, and Hart and EZ are definitely most worthy of cappers. STR most worthy for learning about the game. I do ok, but I don't post as much (simply no time). Like I said in my thread, I don't recommend anyone just blindly tail because I am not a professional. I would feel horrible if you lose money because of me. GL to you and hope you will increase your $$ in your account.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
    JBex, LKid, and Hart and EZ are definitely most worthy of cappers. STR most worthy for learning about the game. I do ok, but I don't post as much (simply no time). Like I said in my thread, I don't recommend anyone just blindly tail because I am not a professional. I would feel horrible if you lose money because of me. GL to you and hope you will increase your $$ in your account.
    You are a modest guy Mr. G&T. Yeah always a risk to tail, but you are the one of the few here that tracks your plays, and stays near break even. I have been at 80-90% in tracking, so you have me beat. And yeah Hurry want to learn the game overall check out STR's thread. A wealth of knowledge.