Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

Saturday racing picks

Colonial Downs

Race 8: No. 5 Bit of Whimsey w/No. 12 New Edition. The 5 horse ran really big last time at Belmont, forced to move early on the turn and still fought back to push clear and get nailed for dead heat on the wire. Might be ready for another top effort with Prado up.

Race 9: I know I'll regret it, but No. 4 Circular Quay w/ No. 9 Summer Doldrums. One more shot on the Pletcher trainee.

Del Mar

Race 9: No. 1 Arson Squad w/ No. 5 Buzzards Bay. The 1 horse comes off a 5-month break but I had him last out and he won, so taking a shot he's ready to fire with Solis.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

No luck on Saturday. Bit of Whimsey goes to his knees at the start and never threatens. Longshot exacta play New Edition runs huge at 25-1 and almost wins, returning $16 and $8 to PS. Of course, I have nothing on him except exactas.

Simply awful picks in the last 2 races. Circular Quay runs like crap again (I see a pattern here) and Arson Squad at Del Mar obviously is not 100 percent off the layoff. Deserve to lose money with those picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Colonial Downs

Race 8: No. 5 Bit of Whimsey w/No. 12 New Edition. The 5 horse ran really big last time at Belmont, forced to move early on the turn and still fought back to push clear and get nailed for dead heat on the wire. Might be ready for another top effort with Prado up.

Race 9: I know I'll regret it, but No. 4 Circular Quay w/ No. 9 Summer Doldrums. One more shot on the Pletcher trainee.

Del Mar

Race 9: No. 1 Arson Squad w/ No. 5 Buzzards Bay. The 1 horse comes off a 5-month break but I had him last out and he won, so taking a shot he's ready to fire with Solis.