ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Cigar Boat would have to fall down Twwice

I know this in the Fav in the 3rd at Thistledown, easy money. Rookie capper remember! I am wrong to bet this across the board for $100 W,P,S?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

The entry including Cigar Boat is 5/1. 15 out. The 3 Magic Tale is 1/9 right now. Mostly 1st time starters in the race. GL.

ZINISTER

Good point. The inexperience can cause some inconsistencies. His stablemate Private Drive took 2nd. Had the other two legs of the tri. Feel in love with it because I seen WinStar farms. My other pick is number 2 in the 7th Race. Marathon is another WinStar farms horse. Looks like it should get the easy win.

Easy-Rider 66

Looked over R7 quickly as not Playing TD today. Lot of speed in the race. Marathon had good pace numbers last out. What PP's do you use? GL.

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Good point. The inexperience can cause some inconsistencies. His stablemate Private Drive took 2nd. Had the other two legs of the tri. Feel in love with it because I seen WinStar farms. My other pick is number 2 in the 7th Race. Marathon is another WinStar farms horse. Looks like it should get the easy win.
    Rookie capper or not, and I don’t know how you are doing in horse racing. But I do know one thing—— I love that avatar photo.

ZINISTER

Thanks tonic! I'm not a very good track rat. Just enjoy the challenge. Kills time between football. I recently quit Poker and enjoy the ponies much more then sitting at the poker table with Cleveland azzholes. Easy I don't know where to get speed numbers. I look on Eqibase for most of my info. I would like to know some good sources of info. So, if you got some fire away.

Easy-Rider 66

If you are using Equibase PP's they have speed figures. Not sure if they have pace figures. Brisnet, Timeform and DRF have pace information. I find the pace figures a big help.

ZINISTER

ok thanks