StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Anyone with Hammerin' Hank's Belmont Kiss of Death?

They tease Hofburg in the article ... how'd I know he'd like him

Maybe those of you who have Demling have this one too? TIA

BroBuck23
    BroBuck23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Here are Goldberg's specific betting recommendations:
    "I'm going to use three horses in the Pick 6 and Pick 4: Justify, Hofburg and Blended Citizen," said Goldberg, who said Justify is "probably" going to win but Hofburg has a "big chance." Blended Citizen has a lesser chance due to his jockey's inexperience.
    "He did ride well in the Peter Pan but he's stepping up in class as is Todd Pletcher's horse, Vino Rosso, who beat a very weak field in the Wood," Goldberg continued. "Todd's horse is bred to go this distance. He's going to come from off the pace. He's a good bet to hit the board but I don't think he can win. The other three have a chance to win.
    "I'm also going to use Bravazo underneath."
    "Justify will win the race if he's right, but I give Hofburg a big chance."
    Goldberg said he'll likely box Justify and Hofburg with the other three (Blended Citizen, Vino Rosso, Bravazo) in $10 exactas.
    "Let's say Hofburg wins and Blended Citizen runs second -- you'll get a nice ticket."
    He'll also do a $24 superfecta with Justify on top of the other four horses (Hofburg, Blended Citizen, Vino Rosso, Bravazo) and a $24 superfecta with Hofburg on top of the other four (Justify, Blended Citizen, Vino Rosso, Bravazo).
    "I'm not going to do much with trifectas," Goldberg added. "Where I'll make my money is in Pick 4s and Pick 6s. My big exacta bet will be the 1-4-10."

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    They tease Hofburg in the article ... how'd I know he'd like him

Maybe those of you who have Demling have this one too? TIA

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

good, he's missing the biggest spoilers, Tenfold and Restoring Hope

I respect the Blended Citizen play, but if he thinks Justify is beatable, you have to spread more on exotics because tris or supers will pay HUGE --- especially if it's not Hofburg. I have liked him, but 4-1 or less is sorta insane.

Thanks for the quotes, BroBuck23