imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv BREEDERS CUP 2006 Picks

One of my favorite days of the entire year is here

"BREEDERS CUP"

After looking at the card very carefully I must say this is one of the most contentious Breeders Cup I can recall. IMO there is not one single on the entire card. Well here's my picks and hopefully we can make some great money..

Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (G1)
    1st #1 Dreaming of Anna (BIG PLAY)
    2nd #3 Cash Included
    3rd #10 Her Majesty

Breeders' Cup Juvenile (G1)
    1st #6 Principle Secret
    2nd #3 Scat Daddy
    3rd #2 Stormello

Breeders' Cup Filly and Mare Turf (G1)
    1st #7 Wait a While (BEST BET)
    2nd #2 Ouija Board
    3rd #9 Satwa Queen (LIVE LONGSHOT)

Breeders' Cup Sprint (G1)
    1st #6 Bordonaro (BIG PLAY)
    2nd #11 Siren Lure (LIVE LONGSHOT)
    3rd #4 Henny Hughes

Breeders' Cup Mile (G1)
    IMPOSSIBLE RACE TO HANDICAP...
    Couldn't wager on anyone with any confidence considering the likely trouble the closers are going to have in here. 14 horses going a mile, this stretch run should be fun..

Breeders' Cup Distaff (G1)
    1st #7 Fleet Indian
    2nd #9 Pool Land (LIVE LONGSHOT)
    3rd # 2 Pine Island

Breeders' Cup Turf (G1)
    1st #6 Cacique
    2nd #7 Hurricane Run
    3rd #10 English Channel

Breeders' Cup Classic (G1)
    1st #3 Bernardini
    2nd #11 Invasor
    3rd #13 Sun King (LIVE LONGSHOT)

BEST BETS
    Juv Fillies- Dreaming Of Anna
    BC Filly & Turf- Wait a While
    Sprint- Bordonaro

Curious to see how ESPN handles this broadcast, I am sure they will do better job than NBC,never was a big fan of the peacocks coverage of this event anyway..

Well good luck everyone let's get lucky today..

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

I like your Classic tri.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Nice call on Dreaming for Anna. And also a nice call weeks ago, Img, on Lava Man. I thought he'd run well here, but he sucked. I only cashed one ticket, the juvenile exacta, and was kicking myself for not having something across the board on Street Sense. Didn't hit anything else and lost about $200.

I'm wondering how much money Andy Beyer lost. Anyone read his picks? Check the link. I don't think any of his picks hit the board except Bernardini.

Also, dumbest trainer move was Patrick Biancone. Why this guy insists on running his top fillies against the colts is beyond me. He does this all the time and it never works. Gorella could have given Ouji Board a good race in the Turf Distaff, instead he runs her in the Mile and she's off the board. I don't understand how that guy gets owners to use him.

http://www.drf.com/drfNewsArticle.do...6&subs=0&arc=1
    Last edited by Seattle Slew; 11-06-06 at 07:45 PM.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

i has draming of anna but not much after that. however i noticed a track bias on the main track and lowered my wager ammount after street sense. It was all inside.Thor's Echo beyer number of 116 is counterfrit and street sense and round pond use the inner rail to their daylight wins.I'm looking to bet against these horses in their next starts. My feeling is that if you ran the same fields this saturday at Aquduct four of the five dirt races would have a different outcome. the racing on breeders cup was entertaining but difficult to make money

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Of all the upset winners, Thor's Echo in the Sprint stunned me the most. Not only did he not have a win in a long time, but he drew the rail and rated off the pace. I wouldn't have played him with Monopoly money.

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar
    i has draming of anna but not much after that. however i noticed a track bias on the main track and lowered my wager ammount after street sense. It was all inside.Thor's Echo beyer number of 116 is counterfrit and street sense and round pond use the inner rail to their daylight wins.I'm looking to bet against these horses in their next starts. My feeling is that if you ran the same fields this saturday at Aquduct four of the five dirt races would have a different outcome. the racing on breeders cup was entertaining but difficult to make money