Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Keeneland plays Friday

Race 5: No. 9 Friar/w No. 6 Lemon Law. Had Friar last out at FG at 8-1 and he scored nicely. Will likely be around 8 or 10-1 in this spot with Belmont winner Jazil trying turf for the first time. Throwing him out.

Race 9: No. 8 Showing Up could be the best turf horse in the US right now, but will be 3-5 or less in his first start as a 4-year-old. Not much value.

ukbro00
    ukbro00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

I agree with you about Showing Up and the lack of value, but he is definatley the class of the field, and maybe you should just single him in multi-race wagers.

Seattle Slew

Kip Deville has been sharp, winning 3 of 4, with the only loss coming to Showing Up. He's won at Keeneland, so I'm going to play Showing Up/w Kip Deville.

Quote Originally Posted by ukbro00 View Post
    I agree with you about Showing Up and the lack of value, but he is definatley the class of the field, and maybe you should just single him in multi-race wagers.

Seattle Slew

Keeneland Race 5: Out.

Keeneland Race 9:

9 Kip Deville 11.00 3.80 3.60
    8 Showing Up 3.20 2.60
    6 Purim 7.00

Caught the exacta for $26 here but very surprised Kip won this race after pressing Showing Up all the way around the track.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Kip Deville has been sharp, winning 3 of 4, with the only loss coming to Showing Up. He's won at Keeneland, so I'm going to play Showing Up/w Kip Deville.