ldlpdx
    ldlpdx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Advice about ADWs?

Hi everyone,

I'm sort of new to online wagering on horse racing, so I was hoping for some feedback about the various online ADWs. Specifically, I'm looking at Twinspires.com and TVG.com, but am open to reasons why I should consider looking elsewhere. Can you give me some pros and cons of these platforms.

Thanks so much!

Mule Kick
    Mule Kick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I've never used TVG.Been using Twinspires since their inception many years ago. Have nothing negative.They have a variety of betting interfaces to choose from and many customer perks.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

All of the US regulated sites I have an account with are good. Here are the ones I am on.

Xpressbet - good solid site
    BetAmerica - up to $300 match on sign up bonus. Tons of free bets including fantasy free rolls etc... May be my favorite site of the bunch
    Twinspires - solid site
    TVG - solid
    Betptc - great rewards program

I would get on one or two sites and get the sign up bonus' then try another site when you need to deposit again to get that sign up bonus and on down the line

pete346
    pete346's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would recommend Idabet.com. They give you daily rebates on the amount you wager. They have most thoroughbred and harness tracks. Been with them for years and don't have any complaints.

harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9736

Tvg offers a lot of give backs, example breeders cup day if you played a horse and it finished 2nd or 3rd.....and you played it to win ..you get your money back up to 15.00

plus there are points...and other offers....its as solid as you can get.plus there is a stable for future horses,,,,,and free handicappining and you can watch replayes to all tracks except churchill

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

AmWager

Best rebates around