TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Damn...I blew it

Had opportunities and missed the finale at Del Mar last night and the finale at Spa today was my alternate that I kept flipping between.Right there with those two.

you will get em next time

harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9760

sorry to hear that.....was it a nice pool that you could have won ?..i just joined a suicde pool 100point buy in right now there are over 3400 ha ha its a lot
    Damn...I blew it

Had opportunities and missed the finale at Del Mar last night and the finale at Spa today was my alternate that I kept flipping between.Right there with those two.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    sorry to hear that.....was it a nice pool that you could have won ?..i just joined a suicde pool 100point buy in right now there are over 3400 ha ha its a lot
    Yeah it was a $100,000 pool with a $895 buy in

I've been in 3 huge tourneys.That one yesterday and the Twinspires Online Handicapping Championship twice and all 3 I was within striking distance late in the tourney.Even more so during the TOHC , they hurt a bit but one of these times It will come together.

It's better to look ahead and prepare , than to look back and regret.

harthebar

yep your right about that..i want to go to borgata.and play in that little ...any tips.......and could the last race that you played....could you have won it ....i know that day there was a horse i had a follow on mrs serpindipity at del mar thing 9th race horse 9........what was the last race in your tourney........and who hosted that tourney....i keep forgetting i did join .....that tohc fee.. by any chance are you shooting for the big one in vegas.when is that.?
    Yeah it was a $100,000 pool with a $895 buy in

I've been in 3 huge tourneys.That one yesterday and the Twinspires Online Handicapping Championship twice and all 3 I was within striking distance late in the tourney.Even more so during the TOHC , they hurt a bit but one of these times It will come together.

It's better to look ahead and prepare , than to look back and regret.

mikemca
    Update Status

If I hit the 1 in the Spa final on Sunday who ran unreal pace figs last race before + figure to sit right behind the hot pace in this race and the 3 in the last race at Del Mar who was the lone leader with top 3 speed figs just class ??s I win.No point in what ifs so just looking forward to the next one.The last race I was within $40 of 3rd i think so mathmatically I could have gotten a huge chunk of the pool but it was a long shot and ended up a 9-2 winner I believe so not possible in the end.

In the Twinspires I was in the lead pack both times and faded during the last few races.They hurt.

To get to the national one in vegas just about everyone grinds the live qualifiers all year long.The experience would be neat but the way they divide the prize pools isn't very appealing.

mikemca
    Update Status

Closing Day

Del Mar

Race 1
    Card starts off with a very weak for the condition Cal Bred MSW turf route.It's like every other Cal bred turf horse broke their maiden and you are left with an 0 for 10 favorite and an 0 for 17 second choice.Followed by a couple other horses 3rd and 4th on the ml who have lost several times.Trainers seem to have took notice and have entered their maiden claiming horses here.I guess the favorites can win but hard to be confident with them.I'm in between the only one with upside having only raced once and tries turf and routing for the first time in 7-Flowinwiththebreez 6-1 and the horse who has some of the fastest back numbers 8-LL Cool Jo 10-1.Will give minor edge to the 8 because she has proven turf form.Steps up from a maiden claimer but that was on synthetic in 2 sprints.Now goes 3rd off long layoff and trainer brings back rather quickly which says horse is doing well.

8-LL Cool Jo 10-1
    7-Flowinwiththebreez 6-1
    3-Three Blondes 5-2

Race 2
    Very tricky race for such a short field.The 7-5 fave 6-Seeking The Sherif drops out of a 3rd place Grade 1 run but will be dueling through the whole 6f with 3 of the other 5 horses entered 2-Ain't No Other 6-1 , 3-Heir Of Storm 10-1 and 5-Ankeny Hill 5-1.Think the exacta is in there as the others will likely have too much to do.It comes down to which , if any concedes the lead.If no one does the the fave could be hung widest.Will go with the 2 as key due to the fact he is the only one of the 4 speeds that can still run on if he has to sit just behind pace.

2-Ain't No Other 6-1
    5-Ankeny Hill 5-1
    6-Seeking The Sherif 7-5
    3-Heir Of Storm 10-1

Race 3
    Ron Ellis who has fave race 2 has another strong chance here with 6-Tiznow Or Then 4-1.Drops a notch in class out of a 25k claimer that 2 horses have already came back and won out of.Throws blinkers on to a horse who already has ample early speed so should make the lead and get a 1w1w trip.

6-Tiznow Or Then 4-1

Race 4
    1-Reneesgotzip 5-2 lays over this field with her best race which makes 5-2 more than enough.8-Kinz Funky Monkey 8-1 will be chasing her around the track and 7-Belle de Lune 8-1 will try and run them down.Take notice of the track and if speed isn't holding the 7 could be a nice play.The main track on Sunday/Monday and a lot of the meet has been a super speedway so will be a surprise if so.

1-Reneesgotzip 5-2
    8-Kinz Funky Monkey 8-1
    7-Belle de Lune 8-1

Race 5
    3-World Famous Sam T 7-2 goes from a 16kn2l to an open 8k claimer so not as big of a drop as appears.Will 11-Zip Cat 9-2 come back from 300 day layoff ready to fire best? If he does it will be tough for the others.12-Sunrise Legacy 6-1 gets a big barn switch and looks to tuck in right behind the speed with a good break.No good opinion here.Won't be surprised if anyone wins but hard to make a case.

12-Sunrise Legacy 6-1
    3-World Famous Sam T 7-2
    11-Zip Cat 9-2

Race 6
    We have a beatable favorite and a few nice angles on long shots.However the 2nd choice 9-Sky Preacher 3-1 is solid off debut run.C Autrey is a wizard with 2 year olds but have to pick between the fave and 2nd choice .1-Daddy D T 8-1 comes out of what might have been the fastest baby race in the country so far this year.That was a synthetic sprint though and now stretches out on the turf.Something Sadler is just OK at.The big price is 5-Increase 20-1 who does the same synth sprint to turf stretchout but is bred nicely for it and it is one of A C Avila's best moves.I'm going to guess 7-Conquest Bespoke 8-1 can run with Casse debuting him here in a stake race.Casse has had a very good first full meet at Del Mar.His horses just started wining but started off with a ridiculous amount of 2nd place finishes.The horse who just misses the cut is 10-Highway Boss 12-1 who drops out of G2 Best Pal.Sired by Street Boss who gets big jump ups first turf and M Pearson is very good with babies.A lot going on this race which probably results in some big payouts.

5-Increase 20-1
    9-Sky Preacher 3-1
    7-Conquest Bespoke 8-1
    1-Daddy D T 8-1
    10-Highway Boss 12-1

Race 7
    Impossible MSW field of mostly first time starters.Usually can just differ to the Baffert 6-Fame And Power 9-2 but he hasn't been his dominant self with firsters this meet.May just be waiting to get them on dirt at SA.Taking a weird guess and judging by the name I'll assume they think this one is a runner.He has had several babies with nothing but fast workouts not run like they usually do so hard to say.If he does get bet hard then he is probably live.I have been trying Kantharos babies every chance I get.He was the best 2 year old in his day and will say he throws fast 2 year olds right out of the gate until proven otherwise.9-Smuggler Union 6-1 is sired by him but goes for a trainer that sucks getting them ready first out.The breeding may supercede any trainer dificiencies .If the 1-All Indians 5-1 breaks well his chance improve greatly.Rider switch is nothing as Desormeaux is Hess's go to rider.The Dorf is one of best with 1sters but in this field as the fave I have to try and beat him.The price is 3-Winclude 12-1 first out for Bonde.

9-Smuggler Union 6-1
    1-All Indians 5-1
    6-Fame And Power 9-2
    3-Winclude 12-1

Race 8
    The Grade 1 Del Mar Futurity stacks up to be a great race so hopefully it isn't marred by a super speed favoring track.One of three horses on my new watch list is 2-Oh Newman 8-1 .He made a spectacular late run on a speed friendlyish track at 5 1/2f. This 7f distance should fit him perfectly.Just not sure the track bias will.1-American Pharoah 6-1 , 4-Calculator 8-1 , and 5-Iron Fist 5-1 come out of that very good MSW heat that Daddy D T does R6.Baffert owns this race winning it 11 times I think.That is pretty crazy so have to use both the 1 and 8-Holiday Camp 9-2.

8-Holiday Camp 9-2
    1-American Pharoah 6-1
    2-Oh Newman 8-1
    5-Iron Fist 5-1

Race 9
    Don't know how you can take 3-1 on the Hollendorfer/Bejarano favorite.Is not fast on figs and failed as shortish price last race despite good trip.Another Baffert 1ster but this one bred by Bob and owned by Jill Baffert.Got a 3f bullet blowout a few days ago probably to try and excape the rail draw.If the rail is enough of a deterrent the 5-Diamond Debbie 6-1 is the horse I want.Sire Decarchy is pretty good with juvies 1st out on synth.7-Stormy Adieu 7-2 is the one with a race and that race would probably win this but it was at Arlington.Who knows if that will translat to Del Mar as many that made that switch haven't fared well.If skeptical 10-Watdifrenzdzitmake 15-1 is the price to throw in as Papa Clem babies have ruled on synthetic and 1st out on synthetic.

5-Diamond Debbie 6-1
    1-Flat Footed Mama 4-1
    10-Watdifrenzdzitmake 15-1
    7-Stormy Adieu 7-2

Race 10
    Final race of the meet has another Dorf/Bejarano entry I'll try and beat making first turf start.2-Disregarded 5-1 is in a position to control this race from start to finish with a clean break.Race 3 back wins this by lengths and even last race would be competitive.8-Kukaluka 8-1 has runs fast enough to win recently and that was with a inferior jock.Gets a upgrade to Van Dyke even if he has cooled off lately.Want to use one of the Calaghan 12-1 horses but can't decide which one so will go with 9-Gender Agenda 5-1 first US start and 1st lasix for good turf trainer C Gaines.May use a bunch of horses and try something new like super or super hi 5.

2-Disregarded 5-1
    8-Kukaluka 8-1
    9-Gender Agenda 5-1
    1-Taste Like Candy 7-2
    5-Love In The Desert 12-1
    6-Pillow 12-1

TonyP
    Update your status

looking forward to Belmont and Santa Anita esp with the new dirt

harthebar

del mar
    race 5 qatars star stable horses
    race 4 top kisser

mikemca
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by TonyP View Post
    looking forward to Belmont and Santa Anita esp with the new dirt

Agree but Belmont can be very very very chalky on some down days.Like 1x2x1x1x2 Pick 5 chalky.

This Saturday is all about Kentucky(Churchill Downs and Kentucky Downs).They both have strong cards and Medal Count gets back on turf in the 9th at KD.

harthebar

you got the late pick 4 in those picks...
    Closing Day

Del Mar

Race 1
    Card starts off with a very weak for the condition Cal Bred MSW turf route.It's like every other Cal bred turf horse broke their maiden and you are left with an 0 for 10 favorite and an 0 for 17 second choice.Followed by a couple other horses 3rd and 4th on the ml who have lost several times.Trainers seem to have took notice and have entered their maiden claiming horses here.I guess the favorites can win but hard to be confident with them.I'm in between the only one with upside having only raced once and tries turf and routing for the first time in 7-Flowinwiththebreez 6-1 and the horse who has some of the fastest back numbers 8-LL Cool Jo 10-1.Will give minor edge to the 8 because she has proven turf form.Steps up from a maiden claimer but that was on synthetic in 2 sprints.Now goes 3rd off long layoff and trainer brings back rather quickly which says horse is doing well.

8-LL Cool Jo 10-1
    7-Flowinwiththebreez 6-1
    3-Three Blondes 5-2

Race 2
    Very tricky race for such a short field.The 7-5 fave 6-Seeking The Sherif drops out of a 3rd place Grade 1 run but will be dueling through the whole 6f with 3 of the other 5 horses entered 2-Ain't No Other 6-1 , 3-Heir Of Storm 10-1 and 5-Ankeny Hill 5-1.Think the exacta is in there as the others will likely have too much to do.It comes down to which , if any concedes the lead.If no one does the the fave could be hung widest.Will go with the 2 as key due to the fact he is the only one of the 4 speeds that can still run on if he has to sit just behind pace.

2-Ain't No Other 6-1
    5-Ankeny Hill 5-1
    6-Seeking The Sherif 7-5
    3-Heir Of Storm 10-1

Race 3
    Ron Ellis who has fave race 2 has another strong chance here with 6-Tiznow Or Then 4-1.Drops a notch in class out of a 25k claimer that 2 horses have already came back and won out of.Throws blinkers on to a horse who already has ample early speed so should make the lead and get a 1w1w trip.

6-Tiznow Or Then 4-1

Race 4
    1-Reneesgotzip 5-2 lays over this field with her best race which makes 5-2 more than enough.8-Kinz Funky Monkey 8-1 will be chasing her around the track and 7-Belle de Lune 8-1 will try and run them down.Take notice of the track and if speed isn't holding the 7 could be a nice play.The main track on Sunday/Monday and a lot of the meet has been a super speedway so will be a surprise if so.

1-Reneesgotzip 5-2
    8-Kinz Funky Monkey 8-1
    7-Belle de Lune 8-1

Race 5
    3-World Famous Sam T 7-2 goes from a 16kn2l to an open 8k claimer so not as big of a drop as appears.Will 11-Zip Cat 9-2 come back from 300 day layoff ready to fire best? If he does it will be tough for the others.12-Sunrise Legacy 6-1 gets a big barn switch and looks to tuck in right behind the speed with a good break.No good opinion here.Won't be surprised if anyone wins but hard to make a case.

12-Sunrise Legacy 6-1
    3-World Famous Sam T 7-2
    11-Zip Cat 9-2

Race 6
    We have a beatable favorite and a few nice angles on long shots.However the 2nd choice 9-Sky Preacher 3-1 is solid off debut run.C Autrey is a wizard with 2 year olds but have to pick between the fave and 2nd choice .1-Daddy D T 8-1 comes out of what might have been the fastest baby race in the country so far this year.That was a synthetic sprint though and now stretches out on the turf.Something Sadler is just OK at.The big price is 5-Increase 20-1 who does the same synth sprint to turf stretchout but is bred nicely for it and it is one of A C Avila's best moves.I'm going to guess 7-Conquest Bespoke 8-1 can run with Casse debuting him here in a stake race.Casse has had a very good first full meet at Del Mar.His horses just started wining but started off with a ridiculous amount of 2nd place finishes.The horse who just misses the cut is 10-Highway Boss 12-1 who drops out of G2 Best Pal.Sired by Street Boss who gets big jump ups first turf and M Pearson is very good with babies.A lot going on this race which probably results in some big payouts.

5-Increase 20-1
    9-Sky Preacher 3-1
    7-Conquest Bespoke 8-1
    1-Daddy D T 8-1
    10-Highway Boss 12-1

Race 7
    Impossible MSW field of mostly first time starters.Usually can just differ to the Baffert 6-Fame And Power 9-2 but he hasn't been his dominant self with firsters this meet.May just be waiting to get them on dirt at SA.Taking a weird guess and judging by the name I'll assume they think this one is a runner.He has had several babies with nothing but fast workouts not run like they usually do so hard to say.If he does get bet hard then he is probably live.I have been trying Kantharos babies every chance I get.He was the best 2 year old in his day and will say he throws fast 2 year olds right out of the gate until proven otherwise.9-Smuggler Union 6-1 is sired by him but goes for a trainer that sucks getting them ready first out.The breeding may supercede any trainer dificiencies .If the 1-All Indians 5-1 breaks well his chance improve greatly.Rider switch is nothing as Desormeaux is Hess's go to rider.The Dorf is one of best with 1sters but in this field as the fave I have to try and beat him.The price is 3-Winclude 12-1 first out for Bonde.

9-Smuggler Union 6-1
    1-All Indians 5-1
    6-Fame And Power 9-2
    3-Winclude 12-1

Race 8
    The Grade 1 Del Mar Futurity stacks up to be a great race so hopefully it isn't marred by a super speed favoring track.One of three horses on my new watch list is 2-Oh Newman 8-1 .He made a spectacular late run on a speed friendlyish track at 5 1/2f. This 7f distance should fit him perfectly.Just not sure the track bias will.1-American Pharoah 6-1 , 4-Calculator 8-1 , and 5-Iron Fist 5-1 come out of that very good MSW heat that Daddy D T does R6.Baffert owns this race winning it 11 times I think.That is pretty crazy so have to use both the 1 and 8-Holiday Camp 9-2.

8-Holiday Camp 9-2
    1-American Pharoah 6-1
    2-Oh Newman 8-1
    5-Iron Fist 5-1

Race 9
    Don't know how you can take 3-1 on the Hollendorfer/Bejarano favorite.Is not fast on figs and failed as shortish price last race despite good trip.Another Baffert 1ster but this one bred by Bob and owned by Jill Baffert.Got a 3f bullet blowout a few days ago probably to try and excape the rail draw.If the rail is enough of a deterrent the 5-Diamond Debbie 6-1 is the horse I want.Sire Decarchy is pretty good with juvies 1st out on synth.7-Stormy Adieu 7-2 is the one with a race and that race would probably win this but it was at Arlington.Who knows if that will translat to Del Mar as many that made that switch haven't fared well.If skeptical 10-Watdifrenzdzitmake 15-1 is the price to throw in as Papa Clem babies have ruled on synthetic and 1st out on synthetic.

5-Diamond Debbie 6-1
    1-Flat Footed Mama 4-1
    10-Watdifrenzdzitmake 15-1
    7-Stormy Adieu 7-2

Race 10
    Final race of the meet has another Dorf/Bejarano entry I'll try and beat making first turf start.2-Disregarded 5-1 is in a position to control this race from start to finish with a clean break.Race 3 back wins this by lengths and even last race would be competitive.8-Kukaluka 8-1 has runs fast enough to win recently and that was with a inferior jock.Gets a upgrade to Van Dyke even if he has cooled off lately.Want to use one of the Calaghan 12-1 horses but can't decide which one so will go with 9-Gender Agenda 5-1 first US start and 1st lasix for good turf trainer C Gaines.May use a bunch of horses and try something new like super or super hi 5.

2-Disregarded 5-1
    8-Kukaluka 8-1
    9-Gender Agenda 5-1
    1-Taste Like Candy 7-2
    5-Love In The Desert 12-1
    6-Pillow 12-1

TonyP
    Update your status

Agree but Belmont can be very very very chalky on some down days.Like 1x2x1x1x2 Pick 5 chalky.

This Saturday is all about Kentucky(Churchill Downs and Kentucky Downs).They both have strong cards and Medal Count gets back on turf in the 9th at KD.

Yeah Kentucky Downs is gong to create a few good betting opportunities.

mikemca
    Update Status

you got the late pick 4 in those picks...
    I didn't play that but did good with 4 exactas and a couple winners.

The 2 stakes exactas paid pretty good R2 and the feature G1 R8.Track was playing to all speed again so couldn't use Oh Newman and it was pretty clear American Pharoah was going wire to wire.Used the 2 that came out of that super good MSW along with Pharoah and the other baffert.

***That MSW was a quality race.

Om won and I think got the best Timeform figure for a 2 year old all year so far.Hasn't run back yet .
    American Pharoah,Calculator, and Iron Fist came back to run 1-2-3 in Grade 1 Del Mar Futurity.
    One Lucky Dane came back to run 2nd to I guess a very good Conquest Hiosilver for Casse.(Although the top 3 did run 1-2-3 around the track which says alot for the 4th place finisher P Club who closed from 10th)
    Daddy D T came back to win a MSW turf route yesterday
    Scorpious hasn't run back yet but was beaten 8+ lengths that race while all the ones above were within 4 1/2.
    The last 2 finishers are irrelevant they were so badly beaten.

Cliff notes:
    -8/9/14 MSW that Om won was really good
    -Oh Newman had no chance on that track yesterday
    -He stays in stable and P Club gets added
    -One Lucky Dane and Scorpious are to be watched cautiously
    -Conquest Hiosilver might be really good if track didn't aid he and One Lucky Dane

***All this may mean nothing as it was all accomplished on synthetic and synth racing is about to go extinct in the US

harthebar

yes you are right about that.....i did hit the late pick 4 i keyed the 9 agenda horse.....i thought it paid great 430 for a 1.00 ..i thought the horse i think in the 7th calculator could be a follow. he ran well and he had a brief moment out of the gate...but as you said..good bye to synth. so its pointless ...

harthebar

mike going to give him one last shot..........rover suffolk race 8

harthebar

mike also sept 6th ive been waiting for this horse to run....his last race i thought was real nice....he was on a layoff .i think this might be his 3rd race ..he was stratched one of those times....gamblin fever gulfstream race 7 if you get a chance let me know what you think

Gamblin Fever is entered to run on September 6, 2014, at GULFSTREAM PARK.

mikemca
    Update Status

mike also sept 6th ive been waiting for this horse to run....his last race i thought was real nice....he was on a layoff .i think this might be his 3rd race ..he was stratched one of those times....gamblin fever gulfstream race 7 if you get a chance let me know what you think

Gamblin Fever is entered to run on September 6, 2014, at GULFSTREAM PARK.

First I'll say he is 12-1 so I wouldn't talk anyone off it.

My opinion is that the last 2 races were about as good a set up as a closer can get.Both races collapsed so while it looks like he was closing strong it was more the horses in front of him all but stopping.Also he is 4 for 77 and the last 3 wins were all won on a GOOD turf condition.Only his maiden breaker back in 1960 was on a firm course.

I think these are some very hungry horses and it's impossible to have confidence in anyone.

I'd stab at Matty's Trail 30-1.Looks like a 30-1 horse at first glance not having ran on turf in a while and dam has thrown 9 horses without a turf winner.BUT his turf races were against way better than these and almost all the figures he earned would be competitive vs these if not better than.The 9 horses who failed to win on turf by this dam only tried 7 times between them while making 69 dirt starts and 14 on all weather.So I'd place more value in the fact that he ran well on turf already and go with that.

harthebar

did you watch the replay ,,, im not nearly as good as you ...with all those numbers...like i always said i watch replays.......but what makes you say..as a learning lesson for me the race fell apart....can you give me a example is it the times they were fast in front .,ive watched this horse and he seems to get bad than slowly gets better than wins,thans puts out another ok race ,than falls apart ......lol

mikemca
    Update Status

did you watch the replay ,,, im not nearly as good as you ...with all those numbers...like i always said i watch replays.......but what makes you say..as a learning lesson for me the race fell apart....can you give me a example is it the times they were fast in front .,ive watched this horse and he seems to get bad than slowly gets better than wins,thans puts out another ok race ,than falls apart ......lol
    Pace figures

A normal run race would look like 85-88-88-88-88
    A race where closers have no chance would look like 15-35-75-77-80
    A race that falls apart looks like 123-110-85-72-65

Each number is the pace figure for that portion of the race with the higher the number the faster that portion was.

As for Gamblin Fever his last race had very fast 1st portion/very fast 2nd portion/very fast 3rd portion/then just completely collapsed last 2 portions.They basically ran as fast as they could for as long as they could and then almost fell over.

His race 2 back just had a very fast 1st portion and then slowly collapsed over the course of the race from the exertion used in the beginning.They probably all sprinted out to get position and it took longer than expected then they slowed it down but didn't have a stretch drive due to using too much at first.

harthebar

ok i get that . but how do you come up with those numbers.are you using them from a form .or is it your own method paces on the fractions.. is that time form.? know its way more difficult then a few questions....but do you convert them from fractions on the form or are they there in the form you use....,its interesting.....i do know cobb caught a td i did make a switch benched harvin for deckner
    Pace figures

A normal run race would look like 85-88-88-88-88
    A race where closers have no chance would look like 15-35-75-77-80
    A race that falls apart looks like 123-110-85-72-65

Each number is the pace figure for that portion of the race with the higher the number the faster that portion was.

As for Gamblin Fever his last race had very fast 1st portion/very fast 2nd portion/very fast 3rd portion/then just completely collapsed last 2 portions.They basically ran as fast as they could for as long as they could and then almost fell over.

His race 2 back just had a very fast 1st portion and then slowly collapsed over the course of the race from the exertion used in the beginning.They probably all sprinted out to get position and it took longer than expected then they slowed it down but didn't have a stretch drive due to using too much at first.

mikemca
    Update Status

I must have said I have used CJs pace figures a million times on here over the last few years.It used to be his stand alone product that was the best kept secret in horse racing information but then he got hired by Timeform.So now they are part of TimeformUS

harthebar

i know you did mostly all to me ...i went on times form last night and im going to go .right now again......i just didnt see them...i know they are right there...
    I must have said I have used CJs pace figures a million times on here over the last few years.It used to be his stand alone product that was the best kept secret in horse racing information but then he got hired by Timeform.So now they are part of TimeformUS

harthebar

SAR
    Jul 27

[COLOR=#006200 !important]
    3+
    $83K

Dirt
    Maiden

1 1/8M
    Muddy

[/COLOR]
    J Alvarado
    |
    L
    | 7/2

P 7
    F

1/2

1/2

1:13.89

1:39.91

3/4

1:54.27

[COLOR=#006200 !important]
    [/COLOR]
    1 Lunar Rover 9 3/4
    2 Aslan nose
    3 De Facto 3/4

3-4w both turns, no match, up for place

mike can you see that if so that is times form as you know ..where are those break downs of the race ..where do i find them here as what you were talking about with gamblin fever.... sorr if im being a pain....just want to learn

harthebar

well you cant see them ....i see ...but maybe you can explain where they are..sorry;..but i did buy a time form.

mikemca
    Update Status

you have to click on the fratcions i.e. (.24 / .48 / 1:12 / 1:35 under the running line...or just click on the running line... not sure but think both will work

Then a menu will come up

You want to click

Pace Figures
    also
    This Horse
    and also
    weight on

THEN SAVE

The fractions are color coded too

so if it was a hot pace it is red
    normal pace is black
    and slow pace is blue

You can choose to have the pace figures for the leader but with the color coding it's not necessary.

And to the left of the race is the RACE RATING

If it Dark Red then the track was extremely speed favoring
    Light Red is just speed favoring
    Dark Blue is extremely tiring or dead track favoring closer
    Light Blue is slightly less favoring to closers but against front runners
    And White is a fair track

You should click all around the page.The pps are interactive so thing pop up everywhere when you click on it

mikemca
    Update Status

If you like fractions instead of pace figures you can click on ADJUSTED TIMES which are modified to be universal.

So if a horse runs a .22 opening quarter adjusted at CD it is the same as SA or Bel or anywhere

I prefer pace figures but that is because I have been using them for so long

harthebar

abbey street belmont 6th

harthebar

laurel race 8-9 daily double
    lucy boo 7 -10 -2-3- like lucy boo big long i will put her in a tri -with race 9 drunken love 2

harthebar

Name:  IMAG0238.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  23.5 KB right mike that is box..that converts automatically

mikemca
    Update Status

yeah that is how I set it up.

Some people like the adjusted times fractions but I have became dependent on the pace figs.

harthebar

it is very cool, i keep finding all these ,new things on here...is there any one that you also use that i may not see ?and its free for me...i just got to playa race for anything of the timeform i purchaced cant beat it.
    yeah that is how I set it up.

Some people like the adjusted times fractions but I have became dependent on the pace figs.

mikemca
    Update Status

If you click on the BREEDING RATING it shows you how the horse is bred.What the sire and dam did on the track and all the siblings that raced in USA.

Clicking on the horses record breaks down every kind of surface the horse has ever ran on and his/her record

For building exactas/tris/supers/Pick 3s,4s etc... when you are in a horses pps you can mark it as a likely winner ///likely place horse///likely to hit the board////or a toss just by clicking those headers in between the $ sign and the red thumbs down in top right of page.

You can click on the last race win/place/show horses to the right of running line and the chart for that race will pop up and then you do the same with that chart over and over to see how the horses ran before and after that race.

If you get the monthly unlimited pps you can get the charts with timeform figures for any race since 1980.I went as far back as 1985 so not sure how far you can go back.

If you click on the PREVIEW tab next to FAST PPS it show you how the pace is likely to play out...what timeforms 3 picks are..and if you click on SMART STATS it shows you every trainer or jock that is HOT right now.

For instance CD Race 10 Ken McPeek is 5 for 16 last 2 weeks

harthebar

Mike race 9 at ky downs...i have a follow on laddie boy..30-1....now if im reading the times form right.they have him winning on the race projector...can you confirm that for......i dont get why he is 30-1

mikemca
    Update Status

Mike race 9 at ky downs...i have a follow on laddie boy..30-1....now if im reading the times form right.they have him winning on the race projector...can you confirm that for......i dont get why he is 30-1

That's the PACE PROJECTOR.It tries to predict who is going to set the pace and if there are going to be a bunch of horses fighting for the lead.The order of the horses is where the pace figures put them at the 1/2 I think.It might be the 1/4 pole.

I think he is every bit of 30-1 if not more but I can't get past the 4 favorites.

harthebar

I THOUGHT HE WAS OVER HIS HEAD, HE IS NOT THE HORSE THEY THOUGHT HE WOULD BE....HE DID RACE SOME VERY GOOD HORSES AT THE START OF HIS CAREER....MIKE BY THE WAY...I REMEMBER IT WAS LAST YEAR ....YOU MADE A BOLD PREDICTIONS ON A THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GAME SMU .HOUSTON ..SMU WAS GETTING 15 YOU SAID THEY WOULD WIN OUT RIGHT...SOOOO THat being said...like anything today n

First ... 910111213 Last