BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Why not have the Breeders Cup at Oaklawn or somewhere like that?

Getting tired of seeing the Breeders Cup run at the same tracks over and over and over again.Alot of southern midwest tracks don't have turf courses but maybe that would be incentive for them to get them if they knew they could get the Breeders Cup down the road.Hell,why not run it at a northern track and just put up with running at the frozen tundra of Canterbury Park in Minnesota.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

I'm all for moving the BC around more than they've done, but you'd never get any the best horses running in Minnesota in November.

No reason they couldn't get to any one of half a dozen places that haven't been considered.

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

They've run it in Toronto

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I was about to say that it was ran at Woodbine one year. I think it would be cool if they put one at Fairgrounds in Louisiana or Calder in Florida.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

You're right, and that turned out to be a glorious weather day.

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

It was a nice day,,and I was there to see CIGAR...unfortunately he lost..weirdest thing, i went to bed really late after pouring over the form all nite,prolly 5 a.m. I wake up around 10 cuz I had this weird dream..grey horses winning. Let me say this, I have NEVER had a dream about a horserace or horse in my life. So we roll to the track and place the wagers all day...and you know what happened. Two longshots huge , grey horses came in, including alphabet soup who beat CIGAR. I DIDNT HAVE A FCKIN DIME ON EITHER OF EM!!!! (or any grey horse that day..ima idiot!!!!

PS- Toronto and Minneapolis latitude are roughly the same