RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Horse Racing Contests - DerbyWars

Anyone play horse racing contests like the NHC? There is a cool website called DerbyWars that has daily cash tournaments as well as survivor style games where you only have to pick a horse that will hit the board. I like their Head 2 Head games the most. I find most of the players on the site aren't very good, so if you can pick a winner or two it's like taking candy from a baby. I won an $800 Head 2 Head last week and only had 3 winners and they were all favorites. They got a great sign up bonus going on right now too.

Anyone tried it yet???

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

There have been a couple of threads lately on Derby Wars. Great site. It's easier to win than playing against the house. But do not be fooled, as there are some sharp players there. Would highly recommend Derby wars.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Ive had enough of that place. Good for people that like to play lots of tracks I guess.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Derby wars is great. Most of the big tournies are dominated by people that buy three entries in to each one but there are great smaller tournies and heads up play where the completion is loose.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    Ive had enough of that place. Good for people that like to play lots of tracks I guess.
    Hey Slim good job finishing 8th in the 20K Game yesterday. And if the #7 would have won 9th race in Arlington you might have scored the jackpot. Would have to think that playing mutual that you do not have the same opportunity to win 10K.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Hey Slim good job finishing 8th in the 20K Game yesterday. And if the #7 would have won 9th race in Arlington you might have scored the jackpot. Would have to think that playing mutual that you do not have the same opportunity to win 10K.
    Thanks. Yea unfortunate for me that the Arlington race was the last one as I dont follow that circuit at all. I had it down in that race to the 7 that was no where and the 9 who was 2nd paying around 10 dollars. I was 4th going into the last race so that decisions cost me about 1200 dollars.