pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mr Gin and Tonic Belmont Race 9.....

I posted POF for Race 8 in the Race 7 thread even though it was a pass for me. I hit again. Race 9 is also a PASS but I will post picks. Let me Know if you want me to post on PASS races otherwise I dont, but I will If im on the forum and you want an opinion!

Predicted Order of Finish Race 9

#6 Campogiavanni
    #8 Face The Race
    #15 River Monster
    #1 Unbridled Band

??????? GL

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    I posted POF for Race 8 in the Race 7 thread even though it was a pass for me. I hit again. Race 9 is also a PASS but I will post picks. Let me Know if you want me to post on PASS races otherwise I dont, but I will If im on the forum and you want an opinion!

Predicted Order of Finish Race 9

#6 Campogiavanni
    #8 Face The Race
    #15 River Monster
    #1 Unbridled Band

??????? GL

I always like to see other people's picks. I don't always tail, but I always value other peoples picks. Thanks in advance.

pulledclear

No prob.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Lol funny he put ur username in the thread title...at first I was like wtf this monkey on sum horse called mr gin and tonic!???

pulledclear

Mind your business Rugburn you are stepping out of your mental ability class.Stop bashing and start cashing! Put it all on Orb dck head.

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    Lol funny he put ur username in the thread title...at first I was like wtf this monkey on sum horse called mr gin and tonic!???
    Dat be Funni. her der her.

Rbyrne

Lmfao too funny u lil niglet

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    Lmfao too funny u lil niglet
    Psychological projection was first conceptualized by Sigmund Freud as a defence mechanism in which a personunconsciously rejects his or her own unacceptable attributes by ascribing them to objects or persons in the outside world instead. Thus, projection involves projecting[clarification needed] negative qualities onto others, and is a common psychological process.[1][2] Theoretically, projection and the related projective identification reduces anxiety by allowing the unconscious expression of the unwanted unconscious impulses or desires through displacement.[3][not in citation given]

"projection" is a psychological defence mechanism whereby one "projects" undesirable or unacceptable thoughts, motivations, desires, and feelings onto someone else. "Emotions or excitations which the ego tries to ward off are 'split out' and then felt as being outside the ego... perceived in another person"

Dont cry sweetheart its a common problem, but I dont think your Medicaid is going to pay for the help you need.

Rbyrne

Ok now get back on ur knees baby and make sure u swallow this time I don't wanna mess up ur hair again!!!!! AHhhhhhhhAhahaaaaa

pulledclear

Rugburn your old lady is looking good!