yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

5 race mountanier

can any body exsplain how the n1 horse 9/1 odds while they running the odds change to 7to2 and win goin away ,that some serius money dump last minute on that horse ,, now I question the integrity of this sport

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Watched the race. The announcers were saying that the rail was live last night. That may be the reason.

sickeric
    sickeric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1657

haha,,,,,, this is what my friends and I call the "magic computer" meaning as soon as a horse who is green lighted to go breaks without any troubles, the odds drop in half. The racetracks and mutual departments will use the excuse of "late funds being calculated from OTBs throughout the hub" but overall the sport is totally corrupt and collusion is widespread and rampant.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

Quote Originally Posted by sickeric View Post
    haha,,,,,, this is what my friends and I call the "magic computer" meaning as soon as a horse who is green lighted to go breaks without any troubles, the odds drop in half. The racetracks and mutual departments will use the excuse of "late funds being calculated from OTBs throughout the hub" but overall the sport is totally corrupt and collusion is widespread and rampant.
    I think you are right 9/1 to 7-2 that a lot of dough been dump n that horse ,in the last second,, some body knew something , that stable money ,or that horse had a lot of juice in is blood