Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alright boys, Im back for the Spiral at Turfway

I've been MIA on here since the Tampa Derby. But im back with the spiral at Turfway. Lets take a look:
    A pretty good field of 12 here. ML fav is #3 Uncaptured, as we he should be..winner of 6 of 7 lifetime starts for the mighty John Oxley. Horse is (i believe) 4 of 5 on poly. the only thing that troubles me..is that he hasnt started since november. like i said earlier, im not a fan of horses with long layoffs. The #5 My Name Is Michael is an interesting horse. Most recently a third place in the Sam F. Davis behind dynamic sky and falling sky (3rd and 4th in TBD) I love rosario but im going to have to pass. I think the horse is over matched here and i dont see him doing much of anything. #12 Capo Bastone...Johnny V...Pletcher...need i say anything more? solid third in the BC juvis and followed that up with a nice allowance win at GP. Mac the Man at 10-1 is another decent horse (3 for 3 at Turfway) but i expect those odds to lower. The horse i like....the 1 Balance the Books. I know..hasnt started since the BC juvi turf..but i think leparoux will be coming late and nail #12 at the wire.

so..my picks are 1-12-3-7. Its pretty chalky..but i dont see any other horse doing that much. possibly the 8 General Election..but thats stretching it

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

I am really intersted in seeing what Mac the Man odds are here. Could be worth a flier.

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spiral day!

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Not a great field - don't think you see any of these on Derby day, maybe Uncaptured. Went for a home run exacta boxzing Uncaptured, 6-For Greater Glory, MactheMan, and 11-taken bu the storm. In the end a bunch of Nothing. Still its fun to take shots like this with developing 3yo but you cant bet tehm all.