cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Ih8tvg

They just plain suck ... they milk you any way they possibly can! Boycott these bitches til they perform like Brisnet/Twinspires, Xpressbet et al. Hate the fkng TVG!

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

I don't understand why anyone uses tvg

cbiscuit

Honest to God, I think this is the first time in over a year that I have made a deposti (poss.exctn of BCday_)
    I just dep. $50 and right off they subtract $4 and then the usual $.25 per bet! They SUCK! so if you wnt to fk aro0und with 10c sup bets you could be like minus 20% dpnd on how you bet. They are just cutthroat MFers I am quite sure. I have the feeling they fk over all their competitors any chance the get rather than work with them to make things better for the bettor Just my gut feeling

cbiscuit

Okay Drunken F**k that I am, palying races from Tolkyo and TVG continies to penetrate me.,., cocksuckers didnot register bet that I made that would have given me exacta and show bet went form 4-1 type to under 2-1@@!! MOTHERFKR!

God bless all that try real hard not to play tvg... unfrtnly really wanted to play Japan tonite and cannot enhoy event as one would hope .. FUCKUTVG!!!!!!!!!!!

cbiscuit

All the more drunk and hate Tvg all the more ... they blow AND THATS THAT DESPITE ACCIDENTAL HIT OF CAPS LOCKS BUTTON. ALRIight there we go. But serioualys folks, they hit you for every bet yo make and they hti yo for depostis made? WTF?!?!? The others do not so i HIGHLY recommend any other book because TVG SUCKS OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would not have touched them had they not had stranglehold on great Japan races but thay stranglehold those races exclusively and could not paly elsewhere.

penetrate T V G

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Sounds like the TVG book is a sham. Instead of crediting a user rebates, they deduct 25 cents a race. Sounds like horseshit.

daoilman
    daoilman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by cbiscuit View Post
    really wanted to play Japan tonite