Race 1 is the 6th at Aqueduct.The 2 -Emmolient looks way too good unless there is something wrong.I hate taking short odds but the only other option is a Pletcher who will be just as short a price.Hear Emmollient is wearing two Aluminum pads so maybe she is vulnerable but there is just nothing else in here and Mott is the one trainer that uses aluminum pads frequently and his runners still run.Looked like I was home free but the Pletcher battled back and I got 2nd place money. $2.20 After race 136th out of 338.

Race 2 is the 7th at the Big A.I love the 1 1a entry at 4-1 but doubt they stay there and 9-Normandy Invasion.Figured to take the better price.The 9 ended up being a pretty big overlay at 4-1 while the entry was underlaid at 9-5.I took the 9 and again a very game 2nd to the 1A.$4.30 After Race 143rd

Race 3 is the cigar mile and I really like Coil at 6-1 but he wasn't good enough and finished 3rd behind the 2 faves.
After race 150ish

Race 4 I got suckered in to 7-Platitude and lost.

Race 5 - Alright here is where I go on my run to win this thing or not starting with the Gazelle.I was against Book Review and My Wandy's Girl and really like Shug when he throws them into stakes so I took Sea Island because Dance Card was too short.She gets up for 2nd and pays $14.20 to place.Boom flirting with the top100

Race 6 - CD 8th -Pace figs show Flying Bird to have exploded without emptying the tank earning a top fig also.She is getting dismissed at 11-1.She wins for fun but got bet down .I get $21.20 for the W/P and jump to 50th.

Race 7 - The next 2 races are what cost me the tournament.AQ 10th ---I like the 5 Nail It but it is getting hammered at the windows down to 3-1 from 8-1.So I wait for it to come back up but it barely does.So I quickly change to Alternat 10-Prohibition who is a huge overlay up from her 4-1 ML but they say all betting is closed even though they aren't in the gate.So got screwed out of $24.70.

Race 8 - I like Seaneen Girl at 15-1 but she starts to drift all the way to 31-1 and gets me a little scared so I headge by leaving her in my other contest(Got 2nd $500) I'm in and put $100 on her to win(Got $3,200).Guess what she wins and I miss out on $73.60.

There are still 7 races left but my total now combined with the $3.80 I got R11 would have took 1st place in the tournament.($144)

I need to stick with my gut.I must have told myself 100000000 times don't second guess yourself.