mrbecky1
    mrbecky1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Betting exchanges in the us?

Hello all, I am a new member here so be gentle with me please.
    As a professional gambler who only bets on the betting exchanges in the UK, I really would like to hear your opinions of the betting exchange? I know a lot of you are from the US and might not have an immense of experience of betting exchanges due to your regulations, but if you are a small 'punter' or a heavy gambler, or a professional gambler I believe you are certainly missing out for so many reasons.

Thanks Alan

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

My main concern would stem from being able to bet a horse to lose.I think if Horse players,Owners, and trainers were similar to nuns and Priests it might be OK.But they are not and I would have a hard time trusting the priests and nuns also.You could make more money in one race by getting a beard to go bet your horse to lose than you probably could by winning 4 or 5 races.It just reeks of corruption

mrbecky1

I certainly would never trust the priests and nuns actually!! The betting exchanges have liberated gamblers of all types, where they have managed to loosen the monopoly that bookmakers had here and enabled a more 'fair crack of the whip' for everybody. The betting exchanges are greatest innovation for sports fans who bet for many years, if not ever.

scratbandit
    scratbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

Fixed odds on horses. The best thing to ever happen to racing. At least los alimitos is going to run it. Can't wait.,,,,

mrbecky1

Nominate what, sorry?