aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

BetFair Horse Punters - Check In - Note Comparisions Requested

Hey BF Punters.

I would like to compare notes and picks with you other SBR BetFair horse cappers.
    I see about 4 races a weekend with some very fishy betting patterns.
    I am taking notes and would like to compare with others.

Usually they are big bets on horses to win at various tracks and trainers. I can't make a connection yet.
    However these big bets usually win at over 75% of the time.
    A few times big bets are placed on heavy chalk horses not show.

PM or post up what trends you see.

singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi,

Glad you are spotting this trend.

This is what I do – constantly follow the runners market graph.

I discount the consistent gambles – the graph shows the price always comes down during the day.

They rarely win – I think it’s the connections starting a gamble – hoping mugs follow and they take your money to the bank.

I wait until the horses start to load and only back the horses that price crash as they load – you will find you will have a higher strike rate – I think !

It’s pure economics – it costs US$50k a year to train a horse in England – but if it wins midweek – you only collect US$5k and your handicap mark goes up !

So, can all horses win 10 races in a year – no – but they can lose 5 or 6 a year and connections be the bookie and lay the horse and take US$10k a race out of Betfair to pay the bills !

Anyhow, I would love to co-operate as you seem to be on the same brain wave length.

As I say, keep the stats and look at LATE MONEY PRICE CRASH as the horses load the gate or start to come out onto the course for the jumpers.

OK, you need fast fingers to get on – but at least you are reading the market and not blowing your money without all the facts infront of you to make a judgement.

singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Infact, I am looking for a web-site that shows the movement of US Track markets - as again - I see late money always seems to show - if
    the horse is going today.

Is there a web-site that shows the market from 15mins, 10 mins, 5 mins, 4 mins, 3 mins, 2 mins, 1 min, Post Time - so you can see how the
    prices change - very interested in this way of looking at US Tracks

Any offers much appreciated

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

Oct 19th
    Race 2 Penn National
    Large win bet on #1 at 13-1 odds - tracks odds 19-1
    Horse guns to lead get passed, comes back on just fades to 3rd by 1.5 lenghts against the fav and 23-1 Longshot winner.