singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

FRANKEL - 13 for 13 - Group 1 win over longer 10f distance - believe - just believe

Frankel - OMG - if this horse was human - we would be witnessing the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ ! This horse is the best ever to walk this planet - tries a new longer distance and pulverizes the best European horses at this distance. Best horse I have ever, ever seen and anyone in the history of mankind has seen - Watch and believe - here's Frankel-stein in action ! link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYXXRrKOBw

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Everything you say just may be true.Really hoping he runs in the Arc , want to see him vs Orfevre and Danedream.Orfevre mostly as he is the one I think can give Frankel a race but Danedream absolutely smashed last year's Arc.

TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Arc can be a very messy race, however Orfevre, Danedream or the likely winner (if Frankel doesn't go) Camalot will NOT test Frankel, he's just too good. He is so far infront of anything both visually and with the ratings, stepping up again doesn't look like it will be a problem. We should just be thankful Frankel was around in our livetimes as it will probably take another 300 years before we see an animal of such class and ability.

I would like to see him run both the Arc and Champions day but thats most unlikely, but I will go to watch wherever his last race is run.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

I agree that there probably isn't a horse on earth that could run with Frankel but Orfevre is the 2nd best turf runner IMO and has looked pretty brilliant in his own right.Frankel doesn't have to do anymore to be considered one of if not the best ever but if he can make Orfevre and Danedream look ordinary in the Arc there wouldn't even be a discussion.