ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

pick 6 rules mountaineer-west virginia 5/6?

got 5/6 on the pick 6 at mountaineer yesterday and there was no payoff for 5/6. it paid like 2680 for 6/6.

i thought whenever the pick 6 is hit there is always a consolation payoff to 5/6 (usually a 75%/25% pool allocation)

anybody know what the reason would be? it wasnt the final day of the meet, there was no carryover, there was no mandatory payout, and there was no guaranteed pool (all possibilities why 5/6 might not pay out)

sickeric
    sickeric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1657

they do it ass backwards down at MNR and pay 75% out to consolations and keep 25% to the carryover....... and there is no consolation when it is 6/6(something i think more tracks should use)

I think their reasoning behind this method is that since the pick 6 won't attract much action, want to reward bigger payoff to those who come the closest night by night even at the cost of not having the carryover build as quickly.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

thanks for the response. yeah im never playing it again at mountaineer. plus by betting it offshore, theres the risk of getting 6/6 and not getting paid off if no one hits it in actuality since offshore money doesnt go into the pools.