The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Hrtv & tvg

These channels are great but can be costly to the bankroll. Gotta love the ponies, esp live from home.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have both channels Pete.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

My cook has them. I was over there Sat night and today. It can be bad if not careful.

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

the general

I live in oceanport were monmouth park is located, you think having tvg is bad brother lol try having the track 2 blocks from your home lol

madmaxx
    madmaxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

very dangerous because you end up betting tracks you would never bet just because its on tv...just like you see some MAAC game is coming on espnu in 3 mins and need to get a bet in just cause you want action on a televised game

Immortality
    Immortality's Avatar Become A Pro!

I only have TVG but I use to have both channels and I never had any problems staying away from betting a race just cause it was on TV. I usually was studying the next races coming up that I wanted to play and rarely paid attention to what other races were going on.

Also I have to stream Santa Anita so I don;t even turn on TVG anymore. I just stream all the races from twinspires.

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I had TVG at one point. Between that and YouBet I caught myself betting Australia and quarter horse races at all hours of the night...ugh!!!

JohnnyNight
    JohnnyNight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just started playing Los Alimitos and really like it..!!, have alot of thoroughbred races also..

Simon Bray, as a guest handicapper tonight hit the 1st pick 4 for over $1800 with a $48 ticket. First time he's handicapped Los Alimitos.