BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

BG's Breeders Cup Breakdown

Alright, been away from horses for a while, but that was due to working on a little horsey project. A friend and I have been putting together a little system with some back testing and its looking pretty good. A couple of hangups that I am still trying to figure out.

1. Don't know how to account for European PP's. Our system doesn't read them.
    2. Don't know how to account for first time starters or short history horses. (not that is a problem for BC Saturday)

--------------------------------------------------

Race 1 = 8-1 w/ 2
    This is a two horse race according to our data. 1-8 should jump out to the lead or close two and they are the nly two with a chance to catch anyone. The only way another horse gets in is if 1-8 duel and the 2 has a chance to close late.

Race 2 = 3-1-2-6 (longshot 9)
    The #3 will go off as a heavy favorite, but watch out for the 1 to take a shot at this....I see this as a closer race than most people think of. The 1-2-6 have a shot at this one...and don't count out the 9, if the 9 can stay close it may have a shot to close at the end.

Race 3 = Still crunching numbers

Race 4 = 13-8-14-11
    This is going to be a good race with the field pretty spread out. I don't see a few of these horses even being in the mix, but it seperates out nicely with 4 strong standouts. I would be amazed if one of these four horses don't win. Our system really likes the 13 with 9.5 added points (I won't get into it, but thats pretty high for our system)

Race 5 = 8 w/ 2 ?????
    Really this is another one that our system picked out for a two horse race. Either of these horses could win and we really think one of these two will win. The pace willl be intersting in this race, no one really seems to be the strong pace setter and no is going to be jumping up at the end. watch for 8 or 2 to be close to the front and simply finish ahead of the rest.

Race 6 = 8-13-6-9
    Here is an interesting race, the pace shoudl be set by #5 Great Attack (perfect name) but there is no way he can hold on, if the #6 can challenge the pace he may have a shot, but I think the 8 or 13 will run it down at the end.

Race 7 = 5-9-2-7
    The pace should be a quick one, and if it is, the 4 horse should explode coming down the end and take this one down. I really like the 5 here, but my concern is positioning, the 9 and 2 should also have a shot down teh stretch.

Race 8 = Still Crunching numbers

Race 9 = 10 w/ 5-2
    This is my single of the day, the #10 should walk away with this one.

Race 10 = 1 w/ 10-7-13
    Can Goldikova hold the pace??? I think they can. 13 could come on late and the 10 and 7 have a shot, but I like the 1 here.

Race 11 = 13-8-2-10
    Uncle MO may be the favorite, but we don't have him in the top 6! To honor and Serve is going off at 12-1 and it our pick here. COuld be close but I see one of these four horses who rated pretty similarly coming away with it.

Race 12 = Will be leaving for UW / Oregon game so didn't crunch numbers. GO DAWGS!

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Will post 3 and 8 in the mornin.

joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Nice write up bg like the 13 also in the classic my selections are up if you want to look

good luck