Ericg320
    Hook ' em
    Ericg320's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

New to the Horses. Are there good cappers out there?

I'm a sports gambler and just got into horses and I'm having big ups and downs.

I'm looking to buy a service if there are actual ones out there that are legit.

Thanks in advance.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

don't go with public handicappers who just pick the favorites 90% of the time. you want to win the money that people lose betting on favorites. do not contribute to the pile of money that is lost on favorites since 2-3 lose every day and the average win price is under 6.00. better off in the exacta pool which produces overlays when the favorite runs out. (which is often)

singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have used fullcardreports for about a decade now.

OK, you have to crunch the numbers - but they are very good showing angles and depends upon what you want.

If you look at their VALUE odds picks on turf races and make sure you use your judgement - they do find some good Overlay winners.

The guy is genuine and i don;t know how he has a life - as he covers ever meet in America & Canada.

For me - the guy is a legend and once you get used to how the form and data is laid out and you listen to how you should use the form and spend the time with your head in the data - you will find profit.

But, just like anything else - it is all down to you !

Before anyone says anything - I live in London and have no connection to the business. Just a personal recommendation.

http://www.fullcardreports.com/

you can track him down on facebook as well I think - type in fullcardreports on facebook and I am sure
    he will reply to you.

For the money you spend on his reports - if you cannot break even or an ROI on his subscription - you're crap and will never make profit - so just give up !

LOL !

Ericg320
    Hook ' em
    Ericg320's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Thanks