stackitt
    stackitt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opening day at les bois park great

AFTER 3 YEARS OF NO RACING AT LES BOIS PARK, OPENING DAY WAS A HIT. THE TRACK WAS NOT EXPECTING SUCH A HUGE TURN OUT. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE THE HORSES AND FANS BACK HERE IN BOISE, IDAHO. WE HOPE EVERYONE WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR THE REST OF THIS SEASON!

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow tough to bet into $1700 pools... so nice to see live turnout

MrExacta
    MrExacta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

A bunch of people went to Smashburger when it opened over on Franklin too....

Been over there lately?

The above image is all I can think about when I hear Les Bois Park....and Live Racing in the same sentence.

MrExacta -`
    Last edited by MrExacta; 07-04-11 at 03:23 PM.

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Quote Originally Posted by MrExacta View Post
    A bunch of people went to Smashburger when it opened over on Franklin too....

Been over there lately?
    This was great!!! and no haven't been there in a while.

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

please tell me that exacta paid for ALL

MrExacta
    MrExacta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

It didn't.....that's the problem, someone just had it 100 times or some rigged shiz.

These small pools and back country tracks who knows what goes on. I sat next to a guy one day that had a trifecta in the last race, the winner was 10-1, 2nd Place was 9-1 and the 3rd horse was 25-1+, he is going nuts because he has it 3 times on separate $1 tickets....the thing paid $162.00 for $2......I still remember the look on his face when they showed the payoffs.

I go there to play simulcast only....

MrExacta -`
    Points Awarded:

unusialsusp5 gave MrExacta 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

even "some" supposedly seasoned horses players don't get it. they think there's a million dollars in these pools and can't understand the skewed payoffs when there is virtually no money in them. the win pools are not connected to the exacta pools in any way players. they are separate. one bet by some rich drunked fool can skewer the whole thing out of proportion.