wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmm anywhere to watch finger lakes

i have tvg on tv but they are showing it. i just switched to comcast from satellete so i dont have hrtv now. I also don't have my tvg account anymore since they say i still live in colorado even though i am in florida. my other online race is racing2day.com and they dont have new york tracks. i dont want to do expressbet or twinspires because i have to go fax in all my address crap and i still have colorado license and being in florida thats a headache. just looking for a place to watch this without having to go to track

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

... not ideal .. but ... think you can get HRTV online for a monthly subscription ... about $15 if I remember correctly ... expressbet and Twinspires make you fax everything ? I have never had to send ID to either place ... just credit and debit directly to and from my checking account.

MrExacta
    MrExacta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Twinspires is showing it right now.

I'll see if I can find a link for you.

MrExacta -`

goblue24
    goblue24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5912

Finger Lakes has live streaming video right on their website. Here is the link to the Video and here is the link to their website.

wtt0315

thanks exa

jw yeah i moved from colorado to florida last year and havent changed anything over here. when i do their system check when i join it comes back with different address so i have to fax my identity to them. i live here with my gf so all my mail and stuff is in still in colorado and i have no bills here so it makes it tough. its a pain in the ass.

wtt0315

their website link just gives me the old white page error

Quote Originally Posted by goblue24 View Post
    Finger Lakes has live streaming video right on their website. Here is the link to the Video and here is the link to their website.

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

go the finger lakes website and click on the video link from there it works fine

wtt0315

ok let try different laptop that one is just giving error message with the white screen on ie

wtt0315

ok got it on other laptop i guess i dont have realplayer or whatever on this laptop
    thanks guys

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

you can also get replays of the races at the finger lakes website as well