Cam
    Cam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yonkers Racing Picks 5-14-2011

We didn’t do too well last night, but I did hit the $2 straight Trifecta in the 5th race for $104. There were a few close ones at the wire that did make for exciting racing last night. It looks like a decent race card at Yonkers Raceway tonight and I feel a bit more optimistic.

Here are our free racing picks for May 14, 2011 at Yonkers Raceway.

Race 1: (4) PEMBROKE NICK has raced well as of late and didn’t get it done in its last. Bartlett will have this pacer out early and should hold off these. MOST HAPPY KEENE will be the odds on favorite and should be considered here.

Trifecta: 4-3-5

Race 2: (7) LILY'S HI HO winner in its last and will have to duel it out with PANGIORNO in order to make it two in a row.

Trifecta: 7-2-5

Race 3: (5) ESPRIT DE KAYJAY A doesn’t have much here to beat and Manzi has been in a slump lately and I am feeling a breakout tonight for the Cat. SAND BENELLI gets post position 1 and with Bartlett aboard should make for a better trip.

Trifecta: 5-1-4

Race 4: (4) IMAGE OF DAWN failed in its last and with driver/trainer Lachance in the helm this seems like the logical choice. TENANT IN CHIEF has run against better and on paper this horse is the class in this field, but will be over bet.

Trifecta: 4-2-1

Race 5: (7) JO PA'S ARTIST knows how to win and should be stalking throughout unless Manzi launches this horse from the start. HE DA COOL MAN has run consistently well and will need a good trip to outlast these horses.

Trifecta: 7-5-2

Race 6: (2) SHOW ME UP is the class here and is racing very well this year. Has red hot Bartlett in the bike and should outlast these. The only threat is EXPENSIVE TOY who has raced very well and will need to continue to get in the winner’s circle.

Trifecta: 2-3-7

Race 7: (6) MACRAIDER N was lights out in its last and is racing against good company here. CLOWN'S SMILE nearly missed in its last and on paper is the class here.

Trifecta: 6-5-7

Race 8: (2) J A'S OUTLAW is my top pick tonight and should have no problem with these. If you’re looking for a decent payout go with WEEKEND GAMBLER who could get up late and in the money.

Trifecta: 2-8-3

Race 9: (4) WHOLLY LOUY is racing well and should get it done here. ERICS LEGEND N seems to be getting better and will need to stay consistent to have a chance.

Trifecta: 4-5-3

Race 10: (3) CLASSIC LINE N just missed in last and is racing against good company here. Goodell will need to manage this ride more efficiently to overcome the barn burners. GLASS PACK will be bet heavily and will need to overcome post 8 which shouldn’t be a major hurdle for this horse.

Trifecta: 3-8-1

Race 11: (6) NOB HILL HIGH fits well against these and Stratton should have a nice ride. ART FOR ARTS SAKE has been running well and should be in the money.

Trifecta: 6-7-5

Good Luck all!

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

i played along in a few races using the sbr racebook but didnt play the tri straight in the 5th
    thanks again for posting your selections here at sbr
    great avatar: all four feet in the air

Cam

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    i played along in a few races using the sbr racebook but didnt play the tri straight in the 5th
    thanks again for posting your selections here at sbr
    great avatar: all four feet in the air
    Thanks bro! I hope to dazzle a little bit more tonight. Cam always looked like he was gliding.

AbeFroman
    AbeFroman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

I might play along tonight.. Just for fun, I'm at work. Any race you feel particularly strong about? Thanks for posting your picks! This part of the forum has really come to life as of late, and there is no doubt that threads like this will keep the numbers up.

Cam

Quote Originally Posted by AbeFroman View Post
    I might play along tonight.. Just for fun, I'm at work. Any race you feel particularly strong about? Thanks for posting your picks! This part of the forum has really come to life as of late, and there is no doubt that threads like this will keep the numbers up.
    Not such a great night as I was trying to stay of the chalk, but did have 3 of 11 and another $2 straight trifecta ($61). Bankroll = $2 to win each race or $22 and $2 triples x 11 races = $44 bankroll. I was still in the black, thank god for the triple.