gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Silver medallion on saturday

This should be an interesting race on saturday with the Coolmore Lexington Stakes his last option to get into the derby . I saw him when he was 7th in the 2010 Breeders' Futurity, but he ran well at the eddie logan at santa anita and won the el camino. I thought he would do better at santa anita derby so not going big on this.

He is the only one of the six 3-year-olds entered in the Lexington race with a chance to be able to make it to the derby, should be a horse to watch Saturday. May look at Prime cut, like him having prado in the saddle and he was impressive at a mile back in march

callmejrk1
    callmejrk1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

good race to stay away from

joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    this should be an interesting race on saturday with the coolmore lexington stakes his last option to get into the derby . I saw him when he was 7th in the 2010 breeders' futurity, but he ran well at the eddie logan at santa anita and won the el camino. I thought he would do better at santa anita derby so not going big on this.

He is the only one of the six 3-year-olds entered in the lexington race with a chance to be able to make it to the derby, should be a horse to watch saturday. May look at prime cut, like him having prado in the saddle and he was impressive at a mile back in march

i dont think either one will win tomorrow. I have a horse i think will win and connections say he is headed for pilmico or the Belmont. I will post in my thread tomorrow

good luck

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Only six entered? This race usually has 12. Not a lot of horses at Keeneland this year. Tons of these short fields.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

These races are tough to call, silver medallion is not a phenomenal horse at all, so any winner today wouldn't surprise me. I just want some action at Keeneland Saturday. Its strange how the build up for the derby is really such a bad time for wagering for me usually. I look forward to your pick Joey

Cheers

gman2114
    SBR Rocks
    gman2114's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

Silver ran very poorly.