wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

sad to see horse at woodbine euthonized

Harmony lane broke her leg and was euthonized. I love horses consider i own a share in turblent descent but this really saddens me. I was watching the race and she tried to throw the jockey and went crazy before the race. They should of scratched her. She then went not even a quarter and broke down. Ransammy was unconciesous and taken to hospital. She was trying to tell them something was wrong and no one listen, This could of been avoided

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

sad

I didn't see it, but heard them talking about it on tvg

Did the jockey ever regain conscientiousness?

wtt0315

i think he did, but havent got a update. I heard them say he was unconcitious for 4-5 minutes.

zebra58
    zebra58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

only bad part of the game the breakdowns

wtt0315

Jock ok..

TORONTO, April 17 - Veteran jockey Emile Ramsammy, who was injured in an on-track spill in Sunday's ninth race at Woodbine, has been released from a local area hospital. "Emile is doing well and is looking forward to getting back in action as soon as possible," said Neal Wilson, Ramsammy's agent. "Fortunately, he didn't break anything." Ramsammy entered the 2011 campaign with over 2,100 lifetime wins

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

If this horse normally warms up without acting up and this time was very different, someone should have been aware of the problem.If the jock rode the horse before he would have known but...
    These types of calls are easy to see after the fact.
    Considering scratching a horse without rock solid evidence is a lose lose situation for the trainer, stewards or vet and depending on house management and the ramifications that will result in that action, many people will ultimately question any decision in a negative light.
    This is obviously a real sad story.