Here are the ones to beat. I flip on TVG from time to time and watch these clowns trying to always beat the best with win tickets. it makes me so crazy I can hardly watch.

Use the favorite to your advantage. If you have a giant bankroll and a clear odds on favorite in a weaker field, it is the perfect opportunity to go Fave / ALL / ALL and hope for some longshots to bump up the payout. The luck shouldn't come in whether or not you win, but rather how much that ticket you placed pays. That's the luck. the 32/1 horse that just beat out the 7/1 for the Place.

Start playing some wheel bets. Pick your two favorites and two that could beat them (this is a great place to start). 2 horses / four horses / four horses. $1 tri = $12 ticket. You'll see this technique increases your chances of winning and will not break the bank. You can also tweak this anyway you'd like. Try it in your $0.10 Supers, or exactas. See how you can get a 1-1-all-all bet for next to nothing and have a shot in every race to cash a large ticket.
With a lesser bank roll, play a single on top, and even a single in the 2nd slot. over all in third.
And be careful doing this in Maidens. I like to WPS bet in Maiden races, maybe some minor exactas, that type stuff. kids stuff.

Here are some real top line picks from the Poly in Lex for Thursday.
RACE 1(Maiden): 7. PARADE OF HOMES (consider the 8, who has "been training well")
RACE 2 (Maiden): 7. Friscan
RACE 3: 5. Sconnie & 6. Firm Resolve
RACE 4: 6. Cowgirls First
(3 straight at Turfway P) 3. SPEED DEMON (class drop and long layoff.)
RACE 5 (Maiden): 4. Pray For Grace
RACE 6: 10. Dubai's Connection
RACE 7: 7. Boisterous
RACE 8 G1 Vinery Madison: 7. Amen Hallelujah 8. Evening Jewel 3. Decelerator
RACE 9
(Maiden): 11 Sex Appeal

Good luck today,
Ryan from Lexington.