Gremlin Lad
    Gremlin Lad's Avatar Become A Pro!

What I want to know is where was PLUCK ?.. definite c r a p horse on fake surfaces
    Points Awarded:

robdel gave Gremlin Lad 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

do you all want to play the different stakes conest or just keeneland for tomorrow?

TonyP
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin Lad View Post
    What I want to know is where was PLUCK ?.. definite c r a p horse on fake surfaces

didnt even have him in the pk5

Gremlin Lad

Ok now we have a delay...scratch the #4......who did not look good at all in parade. Why did they wait ????

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

the horse was stuck under the gate!

kind of have to pull all the horses out, so you can move it to get 4 out

Poppa Catfish

Quote Originally Posted by TonyP View Post
    do you all want to play the different stakes conest or just keeneland for tomorrow?
    I'm handicapping Keeneland

TonyP
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Catfish View Post
    I'm handicapping Keeneland

me to

TonyP
    Update your status

the 1 got me in the tri

Poppa Catfish

Congrats Zbar
    Points Awarded:

thezbar gave Poppa Catfish 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TonyP
    Update your status

Congrads Zbar on winning the contest

josicoyote
    josicoyote's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats ZBAR...good job.

marksinger
    marksinger's Avatar Become A Pro!

What the pluck happened to pluck?? What a plucker!!!! I guess his Mom is a Mother Plucker!!!
    Congratulations Zbar!! Mark
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Poppa Catfish

josicoyote
    josicoyote's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by marksinger View Post
    what the pluck happened to pluck?? What a plucker!!!! I guess his mom is a mother plucker!!!
    congratulations zbar!! Mark
    rolmao..hahahaha

TonyP
    Update your status

What the pluck happened to pluck?? What a plucker!!!! I guess his Mom is a Mother Plucker!!!

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Quote Originally Posted by josicoyote View Post
    Congrats ZBAR...good job.
    Thanks. You are the unofficial leader on this leaque based on recent wins. A competitor that forces me to a better level. Cap on!

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Thanks, tough beat today. You"ll get one soon If you can repeat that effort.

Gremlin Lad

April 12, 2011

Pluck sidelined with bruised cannon bones

Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (G2) winner PLUCK (More Than Ready), who has disappointed in both of his starts this season at three, will be turned out in a paddock for the next 60 days, as a result of bruising on both of his hind cannon bones. The colt underwent a complete lameness exam Tuesday morning at Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital in Lexington, Kentucky.

"He was lame on both hind legs," Dr. Larry Bramlage said. "He has bone bruising on each cannon bone of his hind legs. The prognosis is favorable, as they will resolve with a break in training."

"We knew something had to be bugging him, because he shut down too quickly when he ran so poorly last week in the Transylvania S. (G3) at Keeneland," Team Valor CEO Barry Irwin said. "He is too much racehorse to just take himself out of the race after a couple of strides. Garrett Gomez and Graham Motion were puzzled after the race, but now we know why the colt did not want to extend himself."

Am I wrong in thinking this ...I think there would be some heat in the area of "the lameness" even if the human eye could not see the difference in the gait of the animal.
    Last edited by Gremlin Lad; 04-12-11 at 05:35 PM.

gjetson
    gjetson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Pluck sidelined with bruised cannon bones
    Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (G2) winner PLUCK (More Than Ready), who has disappointed in both of his starts this season at three, will be turned out in a paddock for the next 60 days, as a result of bruising on both of his hind cannon bones. The colt underwent a complete lameness exam Tuesday morning at Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital in Lexington, Kentucky.
    "He was lame on both hind legs," Dr. Larry Bramlage said. "He has bone bruising on each cannon bone of his hind legs. The prognosis is favorable, as they will resolve with a break in training."
    Trainer Graham Motion will have Pluck vanned from Keeneland to Fair Hill Training Center in Maryland, where the colt will be turned out during the daytime for the next two months. During the second month, he will be lightly exercised on a Eurociser in Team Valor's training barn at Fair Hill.
    Owners Team Valor International and The Vinery had hoped to run the colt in the French Two Thousand Guineas (Fr-G1) next month.
    "We knew something had to be bugging him, because he shut down too quickly when he ran so poorly last week in the Transylvania S. (G3) at Keeneland," Team Valor CEO Barry Irwin said. "He is too much racehorse to just take himself out of the race after a couple of strides. Garrett Gomez and Graham Motion were puzzled after the race, but now we know why the colt did not want to extend himself."
    Prior to his seventh-place finish in the Transylvania, Pluck was beaten as the 3-10 favorite in a March 12 allowance at Tampa Bay Downs.

First 123