picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Little Brown Jug

It is tomorrow. Futures are still up and Art Official is 1/9 which is ludicrous on futures. WTF are people thinking. If you like anyone else you can get huge odds. Personally I am going with Moon Beam at 99/1+

picantel

Ok futures are down. Had a little fun lol. Odds over 99/1 are approximate.

$10 Win #14 Moon Beam(97/1)
    $10 Win #3 Badlands Nitro(13/1)
    $5 Win #18 Santanna Blue Chip(31/1)
    $5 Win #2 Atochia(47/1)
    $2 Win #10 Goddess's Justin(179/1)
    $2 Win #11 Lisfinny(429/1)

All these idiots put Art Official at 1/9 on futures. Why would you do that. I could swear they have to run heats so why not wait until he makes the final and then pound it if you want 1/9. Why risk something happening in the heats. He could be impeded, break, boxed in, be run ragged on the front end, ect.

picantel

Well not too horrible on the draws. It woulda sucked to have all my horses in the same heat but they are pretty well spread out. Art Official is in the 3rd heat and drew the rail damn him and unfortunately my Moon Beam is in that same heat. My only chance is for the outside horse Dali to leave(he does have good early foot) and duke it out with Art.

Heat #1
    #3 Badlands Nitro(7/5) Sears
    #6 Lisfinny(6/1) Condren

Heat #2
    #4 Atochia(7/2) Gingras

Heat #3
    #2 Santanna Blue Chip(5/2) Jamieson
    #3 Goddess's Justin(10/1) Tetrick
    #5 Moon Beam(6/1) Gingras

picantel

Couple other decent plays I will be looking at. This is on the regular card.

Race 11
    exacta 2-6
    #2 Mister Big: should crush these
    #6 Won the West(10/1). Yeah I am not liking the outside post on this track but come on they have the #1 Zooka at 3/1 when zooka was 30/1 last race against this field. Won the West is inconsistent but anything close to his best puts him in 2nd.

Race 17
    #5 Wildfire Julie(10/1): 2nd longest shot on the board. This horse can show early foot or close. She has a bad breaking problem so last race was handled with kid gloves and I believe was first over. A flat race near the front or with cover does give this horse a chance. Falls for you will be the fave but has an outside post, is inconsistent, and has been known to break in bigger races. I love me a longie.

blg123
    blg123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 929

Where did you find these futures what site?

picantel

youbet.com had them

picantel

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    Couple other decent plays I will be looking at. This is on the regular card.

Race 11
    exacta 2-6
    #2 Mister Big: should crush these
    #6 Won the West(10/1). Yeah I am not liking the outside post on this track but come on they have the #1 Zooka at 3/1 when zooka was 30/1 last race against this field. Won the West is inconsistent but anything close to his best puts him in 2nd.

Race 17
    #5 Wildfire Julie(10/1): 2nd longest shot on the board. This horse can show early foot or close. She has a bad breaking problem so last race was handled with kid gloves and I believe was first over. A flat race near the front or with cover does give this horse a chance. Falls for you will be the fave but has an outside post, is inconsistent, and has been known to break in bigger races. I love me a longie.
    Hahaha not pretty but a win is a win lol.

Race 11 results
    2-6 paid $4.60

picantel

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    Well not too horrible on the draws. It woulda sucked to have all my horses in the same heat but they are pretty well spread out. Art Official is in the 3rd heat and drew the rail damn him and unfortunately my Moon Beam is in that same heat. My only chance is for the outside horse Dali to leave(he does have good early foot) and duke it out with Art.

Heat #1
    #3 Badlands Nitro(7/5) Sears Qualified
    #6 Lisfinny(6/1) Condren Eliminated

Heat #2
    #4 Atochia(7/2) Gingras

Heat #3
    #2 Santanna Blue Chip(5/2) Jamieson Qualified
    #3 Goddess's Justin(10/1) Tetrick Qualified
    #5 Moon Beam(6/1) Gingras
    Eliminated

results
    Last edited by picantel; 09-18-08 at 04:05 PM.