Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

1 from Harrahs Chester today

Race 6 #6 Shayna Baby 10-1

Finished 2nd on opening night at Chester, sat 2nd the entire way, but had the horse in front of him quit on the turn, went to the inside in the stretch and was closing fast to just miss.

zebra58
    zebra58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

good luck b7

DaHoss
    DaHoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

she's an arch nemesis of mine but good luck ill play along if odds are good

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points

Mare was a easy winner, went off at 6-5 though, knew 10-1 in the ML had to be a set-up, either that or Cecil's buddy hammered him at the track...

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by Brewers in 7 View Post
    knew 10-1 in the ML had to be a set-up, either that or Cecil's buddy hammered him at the track...
    much like the race: that horse was odds on fav when the betting opened up and she never had anyone in front of her w/a wire to wire performance.
    in other news did anyone see mark lewis in the 7th on Franco Natura N? coming down the stretch he looks like an easy 2nd to noble falcon-then i (and another dude sitting by me who also had the 3-1 exacta straight)see him lay way back on the reins and hold back his horse while going native goes by and takes place. lets just say there was an epic cecil meltdown with a few chioce words being cast from the gate at the winners circle to the entrance to the padock. he knew what he did and was the first one to go hide. he wouldnt even bring his horse in the 10th near the rail knowing what i was about to call him on.....its a long season and he'll know me by the end of it.

zebra58
    zebra58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

nice call b7

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    much like the race: that horse was odds on fav when the betting opened up and she never had anyone in front of her w/a wire to wire performance.
    in other news did anyone see mark lewis in the 7th on Franco Natura N? coming down the stretch he looks like an easy 2nd to noble falcon-then i (and another dude sitting by me who also had the 3-1 exacta straight)see him lay way back on the reins and hold back his horse while going native goes by and takes place. lets just say there was an epic cecil meltdown with a few chioce words being cast from the gate at the winners circle to the entrance to the padock. he knew what he did and was the first one to go hide. he wouldnt even bring his horse in the 10th near the rail knowing what i was about to call him on.....its a long season and he'll know me by the end of it.
    he might just stay at Freehold to avoid you..

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

it'd be in his best interest. i dont lose $2 gracefully.....at all
    Last edited by cecil127; 03-26-11 at 09:42 PM.